Everything posted by kyballfan
-
Russell Girls Opening!
Maybe you never know.
-
Russell Girls Opening!
I dont have a dog in the fight but I will give my opinion anyway. I think Amy Hughes would do a great job. She has experiance and after talking with her the other day she has some great ideas for the team. You never know a new face in the program may help. I believe the girls would really learn a lot from her and enjoy being around her.
-
Raceland league
Is Raceland having their summer league and if so who all is in it?
-
Russell Girls Opening!
I dont have a dog in the fight but looks like Amy would be the clear choice.
-
Rose Hill Coach ?????
Sorry about not getting the stats they closed the thread so I did not worry about it.
-
Rose Hill Coach ?????
When have I been negative about the girls or the school? I just have asked a few questions but nothing negative.
-
Rose Hill Coach ?????
Under Rose Hill coach in the girls forum old shooter said volleyball coach. Or you can go to old shooters post scroll down and find it that way. Not much of a discussion about it just made the comment, if he is wrong then I guess I was wrong but Im sure you will check it out.
-
Rose Hill Coach ?????
I have went back and read a few old threads and just noticed a few things, didnt Euton coach basketball, volleyball and was the athletic director.
-
Rose Hill Coach ?????
I think he knows but he is keeping it a secret for a few more days.
-
Raceland Varsity Lady Rams
Rachel is a great kid, I hope she is healthy the entire season.
-
Rose Hill girls team
I believe this is a good move for her and im sure Ashland is glad to have her. Good luck to her next year i am sure she will do fine.
-
Rose Hill girls team
No do not know that answer, Have never asked ,figured it was none of my business but I will make a few phone calls and see if I can get some info.
-
Rose Hill girls team
I think the Day girl is a good player but unless the Hill gets some new girls she will struggle. I know the Gambill girl is going to Ashland and I have heard there was another starter that they had last year is talking about leaving. My sources tell me that Day and Gambill were always the two leading scorers for the high school team as a 7th and 8th grader.
-
16th Region 08/09, top returning players
I have heard there was a couple of others that were leaving also.
-
Raceland 11 Rose Hill 1 (All A)
I was told that this was Racelands best game this year. Nice job guys and good look in the championship.
-
New Rose Hill coach is................
So is everyone staying there? If they do this will be a great team but I have been hearing that a girl is leaving. Is there any truth?
-
Rose Hill girls team
Do you know who?
-
Rose Hill girls team
I have heard that one of the girls are playing with a team from Ashland this summer is this some kind of indication.
-
New Rose Hill coach is................
Congratulations to Watkins. Hopefully everyone will stay and this group will be great.
-
Tim Fraley new coach at GCHS
Congrats to Tim, having seen you coach much but you did a nice job with the Rose Hill boys. I am sure you can get them on track.
-
Rose Hill girls team
I have heard it was a done deal and she is going to Ashland next year.
-
Rose Hill girls team
I have heard that they are looking at a couple of more people. Where do the younger girls from Rose Hill play (5th and 6th graders).
-
Rose Hill girls team
Is the Gamble girl going to Ashland next season. This is what I have been told.
-
Rose Hill girls team
Has Rose Hill hired a coach yet? With everything going on with the boys team I have not heard much about them.
-
Article on Euton Transfer
Just got a pm from someone that said Gambill was moving to Lexington. I dont think this would be true, he has a sister that plays for Rose Hill and he plays baseball also at the Hill. Just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone knows.