Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Jackson at Scott County?

Featured Replies

And everyone will be talking about what an amazing job Billy Hicks has done with this team next year!

 

Over 700 wins Billy Hick is half MAN half amazing anyway! The best Coach in Kentucky.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to take anything away from Hicks, but it is a lot easier to coach when you are loaded with talent!!!!

Not to take anything away from Hicks, but it is a lot easier to coach when you are loaded with talent!!!!

 

More pressure not too lose a game! But he will love that kind of pressure.:scared:

And everyone will be talking about what an amazing job Billy Hicks has done with this team next year!
I doubt that Hicks will be any better of a coach than he was last year, when he won the state title, and this year, when Scott was beaten by 20-plus points in the regional semifinals.

 

Talent has a way of shaping people's opinion of coaches.

I think you meant the 11th.

 

oops... I did mean 11th region.:thumb:

I doubt that Hicks will be any better of a coach than he was last year, when he won the state title, and this year, when Scott was beaten by 20-plus points in the regional semifinals.

 

Talent has a way of shaping people's opinion of coaches.

 

This is all and fine he still had 20 wins this season!:ylsuper:

Not to take anything away from Hicks, but it is a lot easier to coach when you are loaded with talent!!!!

 

Check out his record over the years he has won many, many games no matter the location. These players will be will help no doubt but I would guess Scott Co. would still be very good without them, now they should be awsome!

Its amazing (and refreshing) how Rose Hill reacts when they lose a player to another school for whatever reason. They simply wish the player the best of luck and continue to root for them. Obviously, Rose Hill has been damaged athletically by this move more than any other school, yet they are not the ones complaining. Could it be that they are truly more interested in the success of the kids than other schools?

What is it that sets the Rose Hill fans apart?

Somthing to think about

But you have to admire their support of their kids no matter where they end up:thumb:

 

I admire everything RH does and hope to end up one day like you, Shooterx3.....:thumb:

Everyone talks about what fine upstanding Christian kids these are and I hope that this is true. Because these kids are going to face MAJOR adjustments off the court. Going from a class A school to a 6 A school is going to be culture shock. Not to mention other outside influences and challenges that these kids may be facing such as jealously and possible resentment from other team mates.

 

Just something interesting I thought I might throw out there.

Everyone talks about what fine upstanding Christian kids these are and I hope that this is true. Because these kids are going to face MAJOR adjustments off the court. Going from a class A school to a 6 A school is going to be culture shock. Not to mention other outside influences and challenges that these kids may be facing such as jealously and possible resentment from other team mates.

 

Just something interesting I thought I might throw out there.

 

Very good point...

Everyone talks about what fine upstanding Christian kids these are and I hope that this is true. Because these kids are going to face MAJOR adjustments off the court. Going from a class A school to a 6 A school is going to be culture shock. Not to mention other outside influences and challenges that these kids may be facing such as jealously and possible resentment from other team mates.

 

Just something interesting I thought I might throw out there.

 

Could be just depends on the kids. I know when Keifer Clark transfered in from Simon Kenton, he fit right in with our kids and there was no jealously at all....just depends on the kids involved, but good point.

Everyone talks about what fine upstanding Christian kids these are and I hope that this is true. Because these kids are going to face MAJOR adjustments off the court. Going from a class A school to a 6 A school is going to be culture shock. Not to mention other outside influences and challenges that these kids may be facing such as jealously and possible resentment from other team mates.

 

Just something interesting I thought I might throw out there.

 

It really just depends on the kid. I went to a really small Christian school in elementary school where I had 6 kids in my 6th grade class. I went to the county middle school which is considerable bigger with about 25 people in my class and people everywhere. Besides being a little shy, there was really no culture shock for me. Jackson is from the area, so its a homecoming of sorts for him. I would expect a kid like Euton, being the good kid he is along with him already being a UK commit will help kids to like him and make the transition pretty easy.

It really just depends on the kid. I went to a really small Christian school in elementary school where I had 6 kids in my 6th grade class. I went to the county middle school which is considerable bigger with about 25 people in my class and people everywhere. Besides being a little shy, there was really no culture shock for me. Jackson is from the area, so its a homecoming of sorts for him. I would expect a kid like Euton, being the good kid he is along with him already being a UK commit will help kids to like him and make the transition pretty easy.

 

I agree.:thumb:

Any kid who can't get along with Euton or Jackson has other issues of their own.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.