Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Jackson at Scott County?

Featured Replies

Any kid who can't get along with Euton or Jackson has other issues of their own.

 

No doubt they are fine outstanding young gentlemen.

 

How much do you charge to do PR work?:D

 

Seriously, you are right, not just about them but any kid that has good morals, high standards and such. Whether a ball player or not they should feel accepted into any school.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do you charge to do PR work?:D
The rate varies, and depends upon whether I believe the message or not. I don't promote messages I don't believe. :thumb:
The rate varies, and depends upon whether I believe the message or not. I don't promote messages I don't believe. :thumb:

 

 

You are out of my league, every time I think I can one up you, you always have a great comeback.

 

I like reading your posts, for different reasons of course.

You are out of my league, every time I think I can one up you, you always have a great comeback.

 

I like reading your posts, for different reasons of course.

You know what's funny Maddy? I'm just shooting straight with you... no oneupsmanship intended... :lol:

 

I genuinely love these kids and wish them the best. :thumb:

Over 700 wins Billy Hick is half MAN half amazing anyway! The best Coach in Kentucky.

 

I don't know, weren't they ranked first or second in the state pre-season this year? Seems like they underachieved quite a bit.

I don't know, weren't they ranked first or second in the state pre-season this year? Seems like they underachieved quite a bit.

 

 

Lost the best player in the state before the season! Over achieved by alot!

What did you team do?

  • Author
I don't know, weren't they ranked first or second in the state pre-season this year? Seems like they underachieved quite a bit.

 

Scott County played several teams to the final minute that were ranked in the top 25 in the nation. They spanked the the state champions at their home. Scott County had a season that 99% of the rest of the teams would dream about. And all this happened with losing your best player a month before practice was to start. And as far as rankings go Scott County was ranked anywhere from 1-4. No team in the state can keep that type of ranking and lose 1/2 their scoring from the year before. You say underachieved I say it was a very sucessful year.

Scott County played several teams to the final minute that were ranked in the top 25 in the nation. They spanked the the state champions at their home. Scott County had a season that 99% of the rest of the teams would dream about. And all this happened with losing your best player a month before practice was to start. And as far as rankings go Scott County was ranked anywhere from 1-4. No team in the state can keep that type of ranking and lose 1/2 their scoring from the year before. You say underachieved I say it was a very sucessful year.

 

Agree!:flame:

Over 700 wins Billy Hick is half MAN half amazing anyway! The best Coach in Kentucky.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

No team in the 11th will come within 20 points of Scott County next season. That is what evereyone else in the 11th has to look forward to. I think it is easy for those outside the 11th to wish Scott County and it's plethora of D1 transfers well. It is only natural for these transfers being a difficult pill to swallow for other programs in the 11th.

 

No one will enjoy the thumpings that Scott County will be dishing out next season.

No team in the 11th will come within 20 points of Scott County next season. That is what evereyone else in the 11th has to look forward to. I think it is easy for those outside the 11th to wish Scott County and it's plethora of D1 transfers well. It is only natural for these transfers being a difficult pill to swallow for other programs in the 11th.

 

No one will enjoy the thumpings that Scott County will be dishing out next season.

 

It also increases the bitterness when these things happen on a consistent basis...

 

I'm speaking from a complete outsiders perspective, but I can tell you my take on this. When Scott County graduates or loses some talent, I totally expect to hear about a highly rated player transferring to the school. I'm more surprised when it doesn't happen than when it does. I doubt I'm the only person who feels that way...

 

And, just in case, someone gets upset with my post, I'm not saying it to knock Scott County. I've enjoyed watching them play in the Sweet 16 over the past few years and the majority of the time I'm for them. I enjoy watching the collection(s) of talent they put on the floor year in and year out.

 

But, it is what it is...this is pretty much normal for Scott County.

It also increases the bitterness when these things happen on a consistent basis...

 

I'm speaking from a complete outsiders perspective, but I can tell you my take on this. When Scott County graduates or loses some talent, I totally expect to hear about a highly rated player transferring to the school. I'm more surprised when it doesn't happen than when it does. I doubt I'm the only person who feels that way...

 

And, just in case, someone gets upset with my post, I'm not saying it to knock Scott County. I've enjoyed watching them play in the Sweet 16 over the past few years and the majority of the time I'm for them. I enjoy watching the collection(s) of talent they put on the floor year in and year out.

 

But, it is what it is...this is pretty much normal for Scott County.

 

I'm sure you remember the OJ days at the hill. Some in the 16th simply refused to put them on their list of teams to play. Could that happen to Scott Co. ???

I'm sure you remember the OJ days at the hill. Some in the 16th simply refused to put them on their list of teams to play. Could that happen to Scott Co. ???

 

That would be a riot if they had to play a complete schedule against out of state teams.

That would be a riot if they had to play a complete schedule against out of state teams.

 

I would never do that but you know it could happen. I would welcome the challenge because most teams would be underdogs anyway and you may just catct them on a bad day. Or you could play 4 corner and get beat 30 to 24 or something like that !:banana:

I would never do that but you know it could happen. I would welcome the challenge because most teams would be underdogs anyway and you may just catct them on a bad day. Or you could play 4 corner and get beat 30 to 24 or something like that !:banana:

 

I would never do it either because I would try to improve my own team by playing the best available competition, but it would be rather funny.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.