Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Indiana head coach is...

Featured Replies

So he will rack up a bunch of wins, maybe a Big Ten title or two, but lose every year in the 1st or 2nd round. Yep, I see him lasting a long time in Hoosier land. :lol:

untitled.JPG

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also interesting is how when UK hired BCG, there was a breaking news alert on ESPN. When IU appears to be set in hiring Crean, it garners no more than one line among other news.

Also interesting is how when UK hired BCG, there was a breaking news alert on ESPN. When IU appears to be set in hiring Crean, it garners no more than one line among other news.

 

For once ESPN is fact-checking before posting. They've learned their lesson from past mistakes.

A good choice for Indiana ... Crean is one of the better coaches out there.

Here's a picture

tom_arnold.jpg

I was going to say ... gee, that looks like Tom Arnold. :lol:

I like this hire for IU. He will rebuild their program.

I said that in the first thread about coaching at IU and you gools laughed at me. What now? :D

So he will rack up a bunch of wins, maybe a Big Ten title or two, but lose every year in the 1st or 2nd round. Yep, I see him lasting a long time in Hoosier land. :lol:

 

He's been to the final four more recently than the CATS.

Could be a good hire for them. I hadn't heard his name at all. Shocker to me.

Thank goodness IU got him instead of us! I believe he is a pretty good coach, but not an elite coach. With IU's circumstances they seem to have went and got a quality guy who is a good coach. I just don't believe he is an elite coach.

The IU cupboard may be bare next year. Maybe even barer if the NCAA gets involved.

The main thing is, I dont think they have to worry about having a guy that is a whole bunch of crazy like Knight and Davis, or somebody that is going to break the rules every day like Sampson. Crean is a pretty likeable guy who does it by the book. If he can win some games he will be there for a while. I dont see him ever getting a title though.

He may not be flashy but he's stable, something IU desperately needs right now.

The main thing is, I dont think they have to worry about having a guy that is a whole bunch of crazy like Knight and Davis, or somebody that is going to break the rules every day like Sampson. Crean is a pretty likeable guy who does it by the book. If he can win some games he will be there for a while. I dont see him ever getting a title though.

 

We''l agree to disagree on the likable part. Other than that good assessment...

We''l agree to disagree on the likable part. Other than that good assessment...

 

I don't hate the guy, but looking at him there is something that I dont like. Haven't heard many bad words about him, but maybe that is because he was at Marquette.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.