Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Indiana head coach is...

Featured Replies

Tom Crean

 

Just reported on ESPN Radio...

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if UK plays Marquette in the tourney next year they will beat them now.

Maybe if UK plays Marquette in the tourney next year they will beat them now.

 

:lol:

 

I think UK will beat IU.

 

I take that back I don't think UK will win, I KNOW THEY WILL WIN! :dancingpa

Not official yet, they are just waiting for a signed agreement.

Why would he go to IU? They have 5 starters leaving if Gordon which I expect he will leave and could have some sanctions on them.

He was one of the names being tossed around, but I didn't see it happening. Very nice hire for IU...

I think he knows he's taken Marquette about as far as he can. I think I'd take my chances with IU, knowing that Marquette has to compete in a much better overall league. Plus he should be able to recruit better in Bloomington.

I think he's a good coach, nothing special. Although I do think he will be an excellent recruiter at IU.

What has he accomplished other than riding D-Wade to the final 4 or whatever? I know little about him.

What has he accomplished other than riding D-Wade to the final 4 or whatever? I know little about him.

 

What has he accomplished? You mean other than having one of the best hairdos in the game?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.