Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Indiana head coach is...

Featured Replies

I hope he is a great speaker, he will need to explain all the early round exits in the tournament. :lol:

 

He knows what a final four is this CENTURY....he's a good one, and I hate him.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This speech is giving me chills. What an amazing speaker.

 

I'm very excited now!

 

Don't put the cart before the horse. I love the eternal optomism, but there is more bad to come, before the good.

Don't put the cart before the horse. I love the eternal optomism, but there is more bad to come, before the good.

I'm very excited now!

I was going to say ... gee, that looks like Tom Arnold. :lol:

 

Or the lead singer of the Bare Naked Ladies. :thumb:

Don't put the cart before the horse. I love the eternal optomism, but there is more bad to come, before the good.

 

You'd have to be excited as an IU fan though...at least now they can feel pretty confident that they're headed in the right direction. They've finally got a good coach who doesn't have a dark cloud hanging over his head...and a guy that probably everyone will embrace.

You'd have to be excited as an IU fan though...at least now they can feel pretty confident that they're headed in the right direction. They've finally got a good coach who doesn't have a dark cloud hanging over his head...and a guy that probably everyone will embrace.

 

IU made a good hire...........probably better than I expected due to their circumstances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.