Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Indiana head coach is...

Featured Replies

I don't hate the guy, but looking at him there is something that I dont like. Haven't heard many bad words about him, but maybe that is because he was at Marquette.

I've heard his personality compared to Calhoun by people inside the Big East. That's not a compliment... :lol:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard his personality compared to Calhoun by people inside the Big East. That's not a compliment... :lol:

 

Ugh...

What he accomplished at Marquette speaks for itself though. He took an average CUSA program when he got there in to the Big East and finished firmly in the top half of the league all three years. He has a good eye for under the radar talent, and how to make them productive with pretty much zero post presence. He'll do very well in the Big 11 once the storm clouds blow over...

Which reminds me, how the heck did they end up in the Big East anyway? Wouldn't the Big 11 have made more sense? Kick Northwestern out to become a mid-major. :lol:

Crean is a jerk, but he sure can coach.

 

UofL, IU: RENEW THE SERIES! I require an annual Tom Crean beatdown!

I don't hate the guy, but looking at him there is something that I dont like. Haven't heard many bad words about him, but maybe that is because he was at Marquette.

How about this:

 

When Elis Myles tore up his knee against Marquette and had to sit a year, Crean was screaming to the officials that he was faking it.

 

He's a jerk.

This has the potential to be a good hire. But with the loss of starters the IU faithful will have to be patient.

I thought Crean had said he wasn't interested in moving jobs a couple of weeks ago. Wow, coach speak. I predict that Tom will have fairly good success at Indiana. Somewhere along the lines of averaging 24-9 record - that just seems like a Tom Crean record.

 

I think this is a better hire for Indiana than Tony Bennett would have been. Although Bennett is an up-and-comer, he really hasn't shown that he can do anything on his own, recruiting wise. Give him a few more years to see if he is a real recruiter/coach.

I'm hearing Crean made the initial contact shortly after their loss to Stanford...

He's been to the final four more recently than the CATS.

 

 

C'mon!! You're better than that. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Cats.

^ Homeless Camel brought up the fact that he always lost in the first or second round, I pointed out that he hadn't, while giving a good point of reference as well.

How about this:

 

When Elis Myles tore up his knee against Marquette and had to sit a year, Crean was screaming to the officials that he was faking it.

 

He's a jerk.

 

Sounds like a class act, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.