Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Indiana head coach is...

Featured Replies

He's been to the final four more recently than the CATS.

 

Why are the CATS being mentioned in this thread?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll see how he handles life under the microscope. He's a good coach, but Marquette and Indiana are 2 different animals.

Non-UK fans think about the CATS more than UK fans.

 

I ask again, what has Tom Crean accomplished in his career, other than riding D-Wade to the Final 4? I am asking, because I know very little about him.

Non-UK fans think about the CATS more than UK fans.

 

I ask again, what has Tom Crean accomplished in his career, other than riding D-Wade to the Final 4? I am asking, because I know very little about him.

 

 

See post above:

 

What he accomplished at Marquette speaks for itself though. He took an average CUSA program when he got there in to the Big East and finished firmly in the top half of the league all three years. He has a good eye for under the radar talent, and how to make them productive with pretty much zero post presence. He'll do very well in the Big 11 once the storm clouds blow over...
See post above:

 

:irked: I need to stop skipping posts. Thanks

Is Greenspan asking Crean to the prom?:lol:

Looks to be about 8 year $18 million contract.

This speech is giving me chills. What an amazing speaker.

 

I'm very excited now!

This speech is giving me chills. What an amazing speaker.

 

I'm very excited now!

 

Please tell me this is in jest.

 

Ms. 02 just referred to him as one of the worst public speakers she's ever heard.

Please tell me this is in jest.

 

Ms. 02 just referred to him as one of the worst public speakers she's ever heard.

No, he spoke from the heart and didn't hold much back. Maybe not eloquent, but he was direct, forward, and honest.

 

He spoke about the past, and he spoke of "it". He gets it. "We want kids that know why we were wear the Candy Striped pants.", and why come to IU? "It's Indiana. It's.......Indiana!!!"

 

Awesome!

 

The IU board I'm on has about 150 posts already talking about how great he did, and how they are now ecstatic with the hire. I agree with them.

 

Can't ask for much more.

I hope he is a great speaker, he will need to explain all the early round exits in the tournament. :lol:

"This is THE state university!" , any time you throw a shot in on Purdue, you're going to have fans! in IU land!

 

Love it!

So his bait for the kids will be "It's Indiana! It's......Indiana!" ?

 

Moving. ;)

So his bait for the kids will be "It's Indiana! It's......Indiana!" ?

 

Moving. ;)

 

Noooooooo, wow.

 

That's why he came to IU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.