Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How's your bracket?

Featured Replies

I am going to win my CBS bracket pool, regardless of the outcome of the championship game. I am going to lose my ESPN pool, regardless of the outcome...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where I stand in any of the ones I entered but had Kansas beating UCLA in the final game.

I threw my bracket out after the first round.

 

Anyone who's braging about their bracket at this point is the type of person who would have bet on Secretariat to show in the 73 Kentucky Derby.

I threw my bracket out after the first round.

 

Anyone who braging about their bracket at this point is the type of person who would have bet on Secretariat to show in the 73 Kentucky Derby.

:lol:

:lol:

 

It would have been a good bet, just a little to safe for me.

I only got 8 of the sweet 16 teams right.

I had Davidson losing in the 1st round.

I had USC in the Elite 8.

I had BYU beating UCLA.

I had UCONN in the Final 4.

I came into the final four tied with two other people. One had UCLA as national Champs. The other guy and I are tied going into tonights final. I have Kansas and he has Memphis. My fingers are crossed.

My bracket is history.

Picked the winner and won my pool....my bracket was useful!

Picked the winner and won my pool....my bracket was useful!

 

I think this is the first year that I've ever won one.:thumb:

I think this is the first year that I've ever won one.:thumb:

 

Congrats to you! :ylsuper:

 

 

That is great.

I believe this is the first time I had the Final 4 correct, the finals and champion correct but did not win a penny.

The hottest part of my bracket is when I set it on fire...

 

:flame:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.