Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How's your bracket?

Featured Replies

How's my bracket?

plane_crash.jpg

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all of my Final Four left. Got three of the four right last night and can get all four right tonight if Wisconsin, Kansas, Memphis and Texas win.

 

My FF is Louisville, Wisconsin, Texas and UCLA

How's my bracket?

plane_crash.jpg

 

:laugh: I thought that was a pick of my bracket.

My Elite 8 and I'm not kidding.

Louisvlle

North Carolina

Xavier

UCLA

Davidson

Memphis

Kansas

Texas

My Elite 8 and I'm not kidding.

Louisvlle

North Carolina

Xavier

UCLA

Davidson

Memphis

Kansas

Texas

 

You should have a very good chance to win some money.

You should have a very good chance to win some money.

 

I stand a good chance. My final 4 is UNC, Kansas, Texas, and UCLA with UNC beating UCLA in the campionship game.

7 out of 8 in the Elite 8.

 

I had G-Town winning it at all.

 

So it goes without saying how much I HATE the Hoyas. :lol:

  • Author
My Elite 8 and I'm not kidding.

Louisvlle

North Carolina

Xavier

UCLA

Davidson

Memphis

Kansas

Texas

No way.

  • Author

My Final Four is UL, Kansas, Memphis, and UCLA.

 

I have Kansas beating UCLA in the final!

  • Author

The only Elite 8 team I got wrong was Davidson.

In the Bgp contest, Ive moved up to 9th. Using the scenario generator Id be happy if it played out:

 

 

Unc over Davidson

Ucla over Texas

 

UNC over UCLA

  • Author

I've moved up to 97th percentile on Yahoo.

  • Author

I have 71 points, what's the BGP leader have?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.