Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How's your bracket?

Featured Replies

Let's get some updates!

 

I have nailed these things the last few years. I've picked 11 of the last 12 Final Four teams (Stupid George Mason) and the last three years on Yahoo I have finished in the 99th, 99th, and 97th percentile. 99th the last two years.

 

After last nights games I have moved up to the 95th percentile this year, so go Kansas!!!!

 

 

 

How are you doing?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have all of my final four teams (in my best bracket). My final four is UNC/Wisconsin/UCLA/Texas.

 

Other than that, I'm not doing the best. I've had better years. The last few years I've done awful.

I have all my final four teams left, as I am sure most do. If I can get Carolina to win it all I may have a shot in one of the money pools I am in!

As of right now I'm tied for second on the BGP Yahoo group

BGP Bracket Challenge Leader Board

 

Still have a chance to hit 7 of 8 of the Great 8.

 

Pitt KILLED me. I really liked them to run hard and deep.

 

I'm also in the 99th percentile on Yahoo

  • Author
As of right now I'm tied for second on the BGP Yahoo group

BGP Bracket Challenge Leader Board

 

Still have a chance to hit 7 of 8 of the Great 8.

 

Pitt KILLED me. I really liked them to run hard and deep.

 

I'm also in the 99th percentile on Yahoo

I have 59 points. Where would that put me? I didn't see the BGP goup.

I have 59 points. Where would that put me? I didn't see the BGP goup.

 

I have 51.

I went 4-0 last night. That's got me at 43-9. I'm in the 100th percentile on ESPN.com in 836th place out of over 3 Million. Half of my Elite 8 made it in last night and the rest are still alive so conceivably (although I'm not looking for it to happen) I could get each remaining game right and end up 54-9.

 

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/entry...IDFrom=3113777

Mine needs 5 or 6 band-aids. There are red marks all over it! :mad:

  • Author
Mine needs 5 or 6 band-aids. There are red marks all over it! :mad:

:laugh:

  • Author
I went 4-0 last night. That's got me at 43-9. I'm in the 100th percentile on ESPN.com in 836th place out of over 3 Million. Half of my Elite 8 made it in last night and the rest are still alive so conceivably (although I'm not looking for it to happen) I could get each remaining game right and end up 54-9.

 

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/entry...IDFrom=3113777

Thats VERY strong! I hit 4-4 last night as well.

 

I have Memphis, Texas, Kansas and Georgetown advancing tonight.

 

Overall I am 36-16.

Thats VERY strong! I hit 4-4 last night as well.

 

I have Memphis, Texas, Kansas and Georgetown advancing tonight.

 

Overall I am 36-16.

 

Thanks, I've got Michigan State, Texas, Wisconsin and Kansas winning tonight.

LudlowBushmat

Group: Bluegrasspreps.com

Rank: 2

Points: 62

Correct Picks: 40 of 52

Overall %: 99th

What bracket?????:lol:

 

I have UNC, UCLA, Stanford, and G-town as my final four, with the first 2 in the finals. Out side of this, my bracket is a mess...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.