Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How's your bracket?

Featured Replies

Here is a snapshot of the BGP pick em. I am VERY happy to be in 16th considering I was in the 50's before these last two days.

untitled.JPG

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still playing along in both of mine. The Texas-Memphis is a big one for me.

No way.

 

I'm serious. I've only hit 32 out of 48 but I have all 8 teams left.

I have 41 wins one one of my brackets and am still barely in the running on that one.

On my BGP entry I have 38 of 56 with 62 pts. I believe, and in 36th place.

 

All of my fianls 4 teams are still alive and I have 5 left of the elite8.

I have 6 of 8 left and all Final four teams.

6 of 8. 3 of 4. 2 of 2. I still have my championship team left. Go UNC, Kansas, Texas and Xavier!

I'm serious. I've only hit 32 out of 48 but I have all 8 teams left.

 

If 98 hasn't done it, it hasn't been done. :lol:

I have the final four totally correct in my CBS bracket and I'm in first place.

 

I have 3 of 4 correct in my ESPN bracket and I'm in 3rd place.

 

I will win the ESPN bracket if UCLA and UNC wins and UNC wins the championship.

 

I will win the CBS bracket if Kansas beats UNC and UCLA beat Memphis.

This just in...

 

Chuck Norris picked every single game right thus far, and he knows who will win the championship game.

This just in...

 

Chuck Norris picked every single game right thus far, and he knows who will win the championship game.

 

Chuck Norris already anounced that he is the winner and everyone else is playing for 2nd Place.

I am currently tied with one other person in the only pool I entered. We have the final four teams but have a different pick for the Champion.

If Kansas wins I win for the third straight year.

For the Bluegrasspreps group (according to the scenario generator), if Memphis wins then Deimos will win with 143 points; and if Kansas wins then Namecips will win with 145 points.

MY ESPN bracket is still alive. I have Memphis-Kansas with Memphis winning it all.

 

The Kansas bracket really hurt me though because of G'town

  • Author

If Kansas wins I will finish with 143

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.