Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia 73 Duke 67

Featured Replies

:laugh: I was wondering the same thing about my bracket? I must have been drinking. :lol:

 

Im upset for 2 reasons. 1. My Bracket. 2. I couldnt even enjoy seeing them lose because of my bracket. O well now I have even more reason to hate them. :flame: dUKe.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im upset for 2 reasons. 1. My Bracket. 2. I couldnt even enjoy seeing them lose because of my bracket. O well now I have even more reason to hate them. :flame: dUKe.

 

I didn't have to worry about my bracket, it is looking pretty bad right now.

How many more WVU football players will get arrested in the ensuing celebration?

 

Duke was not physical at all today, except for about 3 cheap shots (2 by Henderson and 1 by Thomas). Henderson should have had two fouls called on him in the last 30 seconds when he shoved WVU players in the back under the basket trying to get offensive rebounds. One of the WVU players paid him back by knocking him flat on his back though so I guess that, coupled with the WVU win made up for it.

 

:thumb::thumb::lol:

 

1, Probably around 4 or 5, I can smell the burning couch's from here. :D

 

2, Is there any really other way for Duke to play :confused:? Especially when they are losing ad being exposed :rolleyes: :walk:?

He hasn't even recruited his own class yet has he? Eat your hearts out Bearcat administration.

Duke better go out and get a big man or two that can play.

 

W.VA looked a lot better in this one.

He hasn't even recruited his own class yet has he? Eat your hearts out Bearcat administration.

 

They resemble the Bengals and Reds admin. more and more. :D

JMO

They resemble the Bengals and Reds admin. more and more. :D

JMO

 

Except the fact those are professional organizations. Actually no resemblence at all.

Duke fails to make the Sweet 16 in consecutive years for the first time since 1996-97.

RP wanted me to let you guys know he'll be on to face the music after his daughters b-day party...

He hasn't even recruited his own class yet has he? Eat your hearts out Bearcat administration.

 

Except he inherited the one thing he could never really recruit. Pure shooters. That's why he was bounced before the Sweet 16 8 times in 14 years...

Ruoff and Alexander were gifts given to Huggy Bear. And how about a backup PG that almost gets a triple double.

RP wanted me to let you guys know he'll be on to face the music after his daughters b-day party...

 

That's insane. I just came home from my daughter's b-day party, as well. I guess we at least have one thing in common.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.