Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia 73 Duke 67

Featured Replies

I had Duke winning this one and then getting beat in the sweet 16. I'll gladly take this loss.

This is one of only a couple of opponets that a Bob Huggins coached team that I would have been pulling for Huggin's team.

Congrats to WVU. :thumb:

Also, congrats to Duke for proving they were "Over seeded" and "Overrated". :banana:

 

Belly up to the bar, the drinks are on Huggins. :lol:

 

Maybe WVU exposed them for the fraud they were!!!!:laugh:

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to WVU and former Raceland player Cam Thourghman, he had a great game.

I always love it when Duke gets beat in the NCAA tournament

Except the fact those are professional organizations. Actually no resemblence at all.

 

Really?? I actually I realized that :rolleyes:. I believe that others could tell what I was talking about as well but you are right, thanks so much for the correction :sleep:.

 

Actually, I am getting to the point of questioning the Bengals to be a "professional" orginazation, Reds too for that matter.:sssh::p

I always love it when Duke gets beat in the NCAA tournament

Just in the tournament? :D

Maybe WVU exposed them for the fraud they were!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: Another fraud exposed. Seems that was a favorite line of some in the football season as well about a certain team. :D

RP wanted me to let you guys know he'll be on to face the music after his daughters b-day party...

 

Tell him that's fine, we have already had our "icing on the cake" with this Duke loss! :lol::banana:

:dancingpa Made my weekend!

 

 

 

 

DUKE

Made my weekend because I am as much of a WVU fan as a UK fan. But I will admit, I didn't think they would do it. Good job and get those couches burning.

Haven't read any of the thread yet... I didn't get to watch hardily any of the game due to other reasons. Sounded like they just weren't playing good basketball the last couple weeks... it was a bad time to go cold. This Duke team was not going to win many games when they only hit 5 threes(hit two at the very end). All in all, I knew they weren't going to win it all this year. I also knew that they could bow out in the early rounds or catch fire and take it all the way to the final four. The shots just weren't falling.

 

I'm already excited about next year, they should definitely be a team that has a shot to go all the way...

Alexander after the game:

"I think Duke would fit in well in the Big East, but they wouldn't dominate. The top 7 or 8 teams are right on par with them."

Thought Duke would win at least one more before leaving, but I won't complain now that they are gone. :thumb:

Duke = the ACC Vanderbilt

 

3 time national champs, 10 final fours, numerous ACC titles, and Sweet 16's all since 1986....I say not. I said all year long this team was grossly overrated, and if they got cold, anyone could beat them....they were very cold at the end of this season. That sucks, but it happens, overall they met my expectations, and I am pleased with the season as a whole. They should be markedly better next season.

He hasn't even recruited his own class yet has he? Eat your hearts out Bearcat administration.

 

Now that you mention it. I don't remember seeing a single thug on the WV team. Don't worry though, ole Bobby Thuggins will change that. IMO, in 3 years they won't resemble the type of team that they are now.

Now that you mention it. I don't remember seeing a single thug on the WV team. Don't worry though, ole Bobby Thuggins will change that. IMO, in 3 years they won't resemble the type of team that they are now.

 

:thumb: This I have to agree with.

Duke hasn't beaten a 1-4 seed since 2001.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.