Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia 73 Duke 67

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Duke BARELY escaped Belmont on Thursday, and now West Virginia catches them and puts them away.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea why I had Duke going to the elite 8. Freakin losers

I was looking at Duke's roster to see how many seniors they had (only one with D. Nelson) and not one of their kids is from North Carolina. I find that odd.

:dancingpaIt is another great day!:ylsuper:

I have no idea why I had Duke going to the elite 8. Freakin losers

 

:laugh: I was wondering the same thing about my bracket? I must have been drinking. :lol:

I had Duke winning this one and then getting beat in the sweet 16. I'll gladly take this loss.

This is one of only a couple of opponets that a Bob Huggins coached team that I would have been pulling for Huggin's team.

Congrats to WVU. :thumb:

Also, congrats to Duke for proving they were "Over seeded" and "Overrated". :banana:

 

Belly up to the bar, the drinks are on Huggins. :lol:

How many more WVU football players will get arrested in the ensuing celebration?

 

Duke was not physical at all today, except for about 3 cheap shots (2 by Henderson and 1 by Thomas). Henderson should have had two fouls called on him in the last 30 seconds when he shoved WVU players in the back under the basket trying to get offensive rebounds. One of the WVU players paid him back by knocking him flat on his back though so I guess that, coupled with the WVU win made up for it.

  • Author

I just love days when Duke loses, can't really explain why or how it works. But it's like the sun coming out from behind the clouds on a cloudy day.

:dancingpaIt is another great day!:ylsuper:

 

I have enjoyed all 3 days so far!:ylsuper:

  • Author

Over/under on how many couches get burned in Morgantown tonight?

How many more WVU football players will get arrested in the ensuing celebration?

 

I don't know, but you can count on the Bengals being their to scout them. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.