Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Does UK make the Big Dance? 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Does UK make the Big Dance?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I voted no based on the fact that 12 wins in the SEC this tear just does not carry as much weight as in most years. Their 10-2 record at end of year is just not impressive outside of Tn.. The Ark. win was at home. The one thing I feel that may get them in is San Diego winning their conference tournament. I hope they are in and do believe they are more than capable of getting to the sweet 16.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 12 wins in the SEC I say that U.K. is in. I know some resident all knowing expert :rolleyes: says no but I guess that we will see. If we are in we then we are in and if not, well we are not. Seems that there maybe is someone that is just upset that Duke got beat (lol).

I believe that the Cats are in as a 9 seed, imo an 8 or 9 bc that is the worst seed that a team can get other than say a 13-16. JMO

Wel that Ark. win at home looks better now!! The Ar.win over Tn. has to help us.

O.R. I don't believe or at least I hope that "resident all knowing expert" comment was not directed at my statement saying that 12 wins in the sec did not garner as much as in years past. I do not claim to be an expert,it is just an opinion!

UK just dropped to 62 in the RPI.

If Georgia and Illinois find a way to win Sunday, there will be a lot of people nervous in the Commonwealth tomorrow.

If Georgia and Illinois find a way to win Sunday, there will be a lot of people nervous in the Commonwealth tomorrow.

 

I don't see any way that either team wins the championship game, but stranger things have happened (see last night).

Lunardi has them as a 9 and they're not listed in the last 4 to get in.

^ That was before the loss, we'll see tomorrow's update.

Lunardi has them as a 9 and they're not listed in the last 4 to get in.

 

I'd say they may be on that list now.

^ That was before the loss, we'll see tomorrow's update.

 

Was it? I didn't see a time that it was last updated.

IT's once a day......

 

So there will be an update tomorrow, or will they just wait for the selection show?

I'm still not freaking out yet even after the Georgia win. We weren't on anyones "last 4 in" list that I'm aware of. I think it would take a combination of a lot of things to knock us out. Anything could happen though.

So there will be an update tomorrow, or will they just wait for the selection show?

 

He'll do his update in the AM.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.