Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Does UK make the Big Dance? 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Does UK make the Big Dance?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's take another vote.

 

 

I say no.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have done enough not to mention there were a ton of bubble teams that lost on Thursday. There aren't enough teams left to bump us.

Only because abunch of the bubble teams lost and the name on the front of the jersey.

Yes, as a 12 or 13 seed. They'll win their opening round game too IMO.

Yes, but IMO, they shouldn't.

Yes, but IMO, they shouldn't.

 

Can you name 63 other teams that deserve to be in more than UK? Especially after playing through all the injuries they've had to go through?

Can you name 63 other teams that deserve to be in more than UK? Especially after playing through all the injuries they've had to go through?

 

He would only have to come up with 34 cause the others are automatic bids...If I had the time and care I would do it, but I don't.

  • Author
Shocker.:rolleyes:

 

 

Why?? RockPride may not like Kentucky, but if he felt they deserved to be in then he would be honest about it.

Can you name 63 other teams that deserve to be in more than UK? Especially after playing through all the injuries they've had to go through?

 

I will try to go through some bubble teams and see....you can't say 64 other teams though, there are something like 29 automatic qualifiers, so that point's moot.

He would only have to come up with 34 cause the others are automatic bids...If I had the time and care I would do it, but I don't.

 

You know what I meant...getting an automatic bid means you deserve it more. :thumb:

I will try to go through some bubble teams and see....you can't say 64 other teams though, there are something like 29 automatic qualifiers, so that point's moot.

 

Automatic qualifiers automatically deserve to be in more than UK, no? They will get in, and they deserve to be in.

Why?? RockPride may not like Kentucky, but if he felt they deserved to be in then he would be honest about it.

 

I wasn't mad or bashing or anything, I just knew he didn't think they deserved it. No harm intended.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.