Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Does UK make the Big Dance? 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Does UK make the Big Dance?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I say they are in. I don't think there is any debate about it. I am not the hugest fan of this team but I don't see any reason they are not in.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have a "Georgia win" bracket ready to go if they win and a "Georgia loses" bracket ready to go. The game is at 3:30pm ET and the selections are announced at 6pm ET. Plenty of time for the game to end, unless Georgia decides to foul on 3-pointers with a 3-point lead.

I think their 12-4 conference record and wins over Tennessee, Vandy and Arkansas and proven ability to win without Patterson and Meeks, gets them in.

They have a "Georgia win" bracket ready to go if they win and a "Georgia loses" bracket ready to go. The game is at 3:30pm ET and the selections are announced at 6pm ET. Plenty of time for the game to end, unless Georgia decides to foul on 3-pointers with a 3-point lead.

 

Right on the 1st part.

 

Best case the game ends at 5:30, and it's all seeding if anything that late.

 

Good humor in Part 3... :D

They just compared UK to Ole Miss. They said Ole Miss is pretty much not getting and their resumes look very similiar.

 

Doug Gottlieb just said he didn't think they should be in. :sssh:

They just compared UK to Ole Miss. They said Ole Miss is pretty much not getting and their resumes look very similiar.

 

Doug Gottlieb just said he didn't think they should be in. :sssh:

 

Gottlieb has been bashing on them for the last week now.

They just compared UK to Ole Miss. They said Ole Miss is pretty much not getting and their resumes look very similiar.

 

Doug Gottlieb just said he didn't think they should be in. :sssh:

 

He is the only one that says they are not in.

Jay Bilas says they still have work to do (before today). He says it isn't a given that UK is in.

Jay Bilas says they still have work to do (before today). He says it isn't a given that UK is in.

 

He's the only national guy I've seen take the Patterson injury seriously...

Jay Bilas says they still have work to do (before today). He says it isn't a given that UK is in.

 

I had not seen that.

He's the only national guy I've seen take the Patterson injury seriously...

You are correct

I think if UGA wins tomorrow, UK is on the outside looking in.

If they don't, I still think they are sweatin' it but are probably in.

You are correct

 

I'm clearly having a better night... :lol:

I'm clearly having a better night... :lol:

It's why sports guys don't belong at the weather desk :lol:

It's why sports guys don't belong at the weather desk :lol:

I do tend to have a problem with people that are right about 50% of the time... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.