Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Does UK make the Big Dance? 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Does UK make the Big Dance?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Shocker.:rolleyes:

 

I hate UK, that's no secret....and HATE is probably not a strong enough word. I get tremendous joy from them losing. That said, I am honest, when they are good, I give them that credit, when they are bad I give them that credit. With the injuries they have sustained this team is a bad team. They have no offensive identity, they lack tenacity on defense, and it appears that they have somewhat lost their legs. I know that, because that happens to Duke often. All in all, home losses to Garnder-Webb, and San Diego, and a 41 point thumping to a conference opponent all hurt. Their RPI is 60, and their record is 18-12. People love to hail their SOS, and it is solid at #19, but they have lost to MOST of the teams that bring that SOS up. That to me doesn't help their case.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UK is in as a 11 or 12 seed, I hope it's a 11 seed,11 seed will go up with the 6 seed and if UK wins that game will play a 4 seed I think. Someone correct me If I'm wrong.

^ A 6 seed would play a 3 seed in the second round.

I will just be glad when it is over on Sunday.

Yes, as a 12 or 13 seed. They'll win their opening round game too IMO.

 

It's very rare for a power conference at large to get a 13 seed...

It's very rare for a power conference at large to get a 13 seed...

 

Yeah I agree. 12 is more likely.

I just hard Lunardi say that he doesn't think Kentucky has anything to worry about with their 12-4 conference record and finishing up 10-2.

I'm on the bubble about all of this. If they dont make it then there's nuttin any UK fan in the state could have done about it. I want them to go as bad as the next guy but if there is another team out there thats at full strength thats close to equal as UK then I say put them in. Lick your wounds and get on that recruiting trail and get PP, meeks some help for next year.

I just hard Lunardi say that he doesn't think Kentucky has anything to worry about with their 12-4 conference record and finishing up 10-2.

 

Was it on t.v?

Was it on t.v?

 

Yeah, he is at the St. Joe's game and they interviewed him.

Let's put some numbers we know are looked at out there.

 

RPI- 60 SOS 19

 

Last 12 9-3

 

Top 50 4-6

 

Top 100 5-10

 

Road/Neutral 5-6

 

Without Patterson 2-3

SOS and last 12 are about the only thing UK has going for them.

Let's put some numbers we know are looked at out there.

 

RPI- 60 SOS 19

 

Last 12 9-3

 

Top 50 4-6

 

Top 100 5-10

 

Road/Neutral 5-6

 

Without Patterson 2-3

 

 

Let's add in there 12-5 in SEC play, which is probably the biggest thing they have going for them.:thumb:

Let's put some numbers we know are looked at out there.

 

RPI- 60 SOS 19

 

Last 12 9-3

 

Top 50 4-6

 

Top 100 5-10

 

Road/Neutral 5-6

 

Without Patterson 2-3

 

GT, I was under the impression that when they said last 12 it ment regular season. So is it including your conf. tournment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.