Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 60 Kentucky 56

Featured Replies

No, I think they said this is more toward the Turner Field area.

 

Turner Field is very close to the Georgia Dome...

  • Replies 168
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turner Field is very close to the Georgia Dome...
No, this was on the other side of the city. Turner field is a couple miles south-southeast of the Georgia Dome. In any case, the danger seems to have passed. There are more storms coming in; but they're a few hours off.
No, this was on the other side of the city. Turner field is a couple miles south-southeast of the Georgia Dome. In any case, the danger seems to have passed. There are more storms coming in; but they're a few hours off.

 

Not that it matters but the Dome and Turner Field can't be more than 2 miles apart...I just didn't know if that was considered south downtown.

 

Hopefully the severe weather stays away and everyone stays safe.

Not that it matters but the Dome and Turner Field can't be more than 2 miles apart...I just didn't know if that was considered south downtown.
It's between 1.5 and 2 miles according to the map. That's why I was pointing out that this was not near the dome area at all.

That's terrible...the weather being bad again.

I don't think Kentucky gets in. I know there will be a lot of UK fans crying if they don't about UK getting screwed by somebody, but I honestly don't seem them getting in the tournament. This team has done a lot of great things since the start of the SEC play, but I just don't think their resume is good enough.

I don't think Kentucky gets in. I know there will be a lot of UK fans crying if they don't about UK getting screwed by somebody, but I honestly don't seem them getting in the tournament. This team has done a lot of great things since the start of the SEC play, but I just don't think their resume is good enough.

 

They're 10-3 in their last 13 games. 12-5 in the SEC now...

 

I think they get in, but as a 12 or 13 seed.

They're 10-3 in their last 13 games. 12-5 in the SEC now...

 

I think they get in, but as a 12 or 13 seed.

 

 

 

I hope you're right, but I just have a feeling they're left out.

Not to mention everything they've been through last night and today.

 

Georgia went through the same thing last night and today.

Well I did not watch the game today. I was busy getting soaked at a track meet. But here is what I think . Wireman, I have been hard on you for being so optimistic but I guess I should not. But that is what sometimes makes me not wanting to be a Kentucky fan. Sometimes they don't always think there is nothing like the Cats. Plus it is always something out to get to Kentucky. They got beat today and most on here were sure they were going to beat UGA. In a normal year I think they might have some trouble getting in. But this year they are in without a doubt. I don't know if the seed is going to help them or not. You don't want to play too high a seed, even if you stay away from the #1 seed. I have said for a week now that the minutes these guys are playing are going to effect their free throw shooting and everyone said no, but it looks like they are starting to have some problems with that. These are just IMO.

They got cheated. Period.

 

Thats a foul at the end of the game.

 

Bradley goes to the line and makes 2 and UK wins period.

 

Because he flopped, more good acting then anything.

The call was correct. Whining about it is ignoring the obvious.

 

16/25 from the FT line. 4/17 from Smooth. 1 freaking basket out of the post.

Because he flopped, more good acting then anything.

 

Kind of like the flop on the Bliss foul in the earlier game..............You cannot throw yourself backward as far as Bradley went without a lot of force. It should have never come to that anyway, but it just appears that UGA has lady luck on their side in this tourney.

The call was correct. Whining about it is ignoring the obvious.

 

16/25 from the FT line. 4/17 from Smooth. 1 freaking basket out of the post.

 

That really hurt today, and I would have much rather had Crawford taking penetrating to find a shot at the end of regulation.

HOLY CRAP....

 

I just now saw that and come on... that was a foul, he got murdered..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.