Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 60 Kentucky 56

Featured Replies

  • Replies 168
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think VPI might make it now.

I think they should be in, but I don't know. It would have been a lock if they won this one.

I think they should be in, but I don't know. It would have been a lock if they won this one.

 

Va Tech has 1 win against the RPI top 50 or 60. (Miami)

Va Tech has 1 win against the RPI top 50 or 60. (Miami)

 

Yeah who has VT beat this year?

6-8 versus RPI Top 100

 

Va Tech doesn't have the highs a team like UK has, but they don't have the lows either.

If it comes down to UK vs Va Tech

 

I think they go with the Cats.

I don't think that's going to be the issue. I think it'd be VT and some other team, like Arizona, Temple, or the like.

You know, watching the replay of that last sequence when Bradley hit the shot, I still can't believe that Stevenson had the awareness of the situation to know that he shouldn't go back up, despite being in the lane, and that Bradley did not. Ramel as a senior should've known that no shot was so good that they should take the risk of losing in that OT.

I just think it will be funny seeing Vandy making it and the team that was ahead of them in SEC east doesn't make it. How in the heck could that happen?

Fox News Reporting that another tornado is on the ground in downtown Atlanta right now...:eek:

The worst of it is going to hit the southern part of downtown Atlanta.

I just think it will be funny seeing Vandy making it and the team that was ahead of them in SEC east doesn't make it. How in the heck could that happen?

 

As silly as this argument sounds at first, it actually makes a little bit of sense after thinking about it. I suspect it will go through the minds of at least a few of the committee members. For what it's worth, I think UK is in regardless (this coming from a Vol fan) :D.

The worst of it is going to hit the southern part of downtown Atlanta.

 

Which is right where the CNN Center and Georgia Dome are located if I am not mistaken...

Which is right where the CNN Center and Georgia Dome are located if I am not mistaken...
No, I think they said this is more toward the Turner Field area.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.