Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Berman goes nuts

Featured Replies

I've always thought that he was way more pleased with himself than he should be

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always heard that he's a horses rear end...

I agree with most of you, his act is old.

 

How did this go 8 years without going public?

I've always heard that he's a horses rear end...

 

I was about to post that he HAS TO BE a horse's rear end to work with.

Thank goodness for Tom Jackson.

What a tool box. I wish someone would've came out and whipped his tail.

To quote Freud....he has issssssuessss!

There are prima donna's on TV, NOOOOOOO waYyyyyyyyyy, who cares!

It is hilarious, I picture Berman as a big fun loving guy, and to see him go off was honestly one of the funniest things ever.

Berman has always been an annoyance and a grade A jerk. The sooner ESPN dumps him and his co-horts from Sunday mornings and anything NFL related, is the moment it becomes watchable again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.