Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Berman goes nuts

Featured Replies

So I can't post the video here since it contains language that isn't appropriate for this site.

 

However, it is available on Youtube and I would be happy to send the link to anyone who might want to see it. Be warned, he does curse a great deal in the clip.

 

He is sitting at a desk in a studio, possibly for a Monday Night Football thing. I guess people are walking behind the camera or right under the camera as he is trying to talk. Needless to say, he snaps and my goodness it's funny. Not "I Heart Huckabee" funny, but VERY funny. :lol:

 

So does anyone here have a great moment where they saw or heard something they weren't supposed to on live tv or an outtake from a tv show? Course, everyone is well aware of the rules on this site. :thumb:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a VERY funny clip..:lol:

  • Author
It's a VERY funny clip..:lol:

 

YEP!

 

We have all grown up with Berman, it was just funny to see him act like such a lunatic. Must have been a bad day. :lol:

I liked Berman as a youngster, but his act has become tiresome.

Definately likes taking the Lord's name in vane, funny but kind of lost some respect for him

Pretty funny. I've heard a few funny ones over the years, including Cosell's "little monkey" gaffe.

YEP!

 

We have all grown up with Berman, it was just funny to see him act like such a lunatic. Must have been a bad day. :lol:

 

Maybe a slight understatement:madman:

I liked Berman as a youngster, but his act has become tiresome.

 

I feel this same way. His antics are beyond tiresome, they are getting to be like 80-90% of the other ESPN anchors/reporters............arrogant and classless :rolleyes:.

 

I don't really need to see the clip - it probably would only have me lose more respect for him than Im already have.

I liked Berman as a youngster, but his act has become tiresome.

 

I agree :thumb:

I liked Berman as a youngster, but his act has become tiresome.

 

:thumb: Add me to the list as well of those who feel he has become very boring..

The clip was funny, but IMO it felt scripted.

Tell us how you really feel Chris.

Poor Chris Berman. What a stressful job this poor guy must have. What a pathetic display.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.