Duke vs. UNC

GRC4LIFE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in the minority on this but if I'm a UNC player, Gerald Henderson is going down hard.

They don't want to mess with him, one thing I have noticed about this Duke team, is their sense of the word team, they all fight tooth and nail for each other. If Hendo got hit with a cheapie, it would be paid back ten fold.

They don't want to mess with him, one thing I have noticed about this Duke team, is their sense of the word team, they all fight tooth and nail for each other. If Hendo got hit with a cheapie, it would be paid back ten fold.

Bring it. If Duke isn't smart enough to realize its an earned hit then so be it. You never back down from a team that gave you a cheapshot because you're AFRAID they might fight back. You back your teammates and then be ready to go if necessary.

To do nothing says to the other team that you can go ahead and hit us and we'll back down.

That doesn't work.

Bring it. If Duke isn't smart enough to realize its an earned hit then so be it. You never back down from a team that gave you a cheapshot because you're AFRAID they might fight back. You back your teammates and then be ready to go if necessary.

To do nothing says to the other team that you can go ahead and hit us and we'll back down.

That doesn't work.

Agreed that UNC has a legit reason to fight back since last year(even though I don't think it was that bad. Yes I know he was bleeding but don't honestly think he meant to hurt him that bad). But you better believe if anything happens, Duke will be right there to give it back once again. Duke's shown that many times this year.. Just hope nobody is seriously injured that could affect the rest of the season.:ylsuper:

That doesn't work.

I still don't think it was a blatant shot in the manner with which it was landed. He meant to foul him hard, the end result was a mishap, though.

I dont think there will be any fouls real bad like you guys are talking about. The coaches along with the refs know will know how to contain the players to just play the game. GO DUKE! 2 more days:dancingpa

:banana: It's Duke, Carolina ...something has to happen.:D:ylsuper:

I still don't think it was a blatant shot in the manner with which it was landed. He meant to foul him hard, the end result was a mishap, though.

The fact that he meant to foul him hard and then busted his nose is more than enough reason to seek retrubution. I for one do not think it was a mishap.

I dont think there will be any fouls real bad like you guys are talking about. The coaches along with the refs know will know how to contain the players to just play the game. GO DUKE! 2 more days:dancingpa

Doesn't the fact that we're talking about a blatant forearm shot to the nose contradict the fact that the coaches and refs know how to contain their players? Or did they just learn how to?

I hope someone for UNC retaliates, and drills Henderson. I can't stand Duke, or their fans.

So your all for a player getting hurt and maybe affecting his status the rest of the season, or heaven forbid, the rest of his career?

So your all for a player getting hurt and maybe affecting his status the rest of the season, or heaven forbid, the rest of his career?

Obviously Henderson didn't last year. You can retaliate and not end someones season. Its called a nice forearm when he comes across the lane. Heck, the official may not even see it. That would just be a shame.

Obviously Henderson didn't last year. You can retaliate and not end someones season. Its called a nice forearm when he comes across the lane. Heck, the official may not even see it. That would just be a shame.

I'm all for the toughness..as long as nobody gets hurt.:thumb: