Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. UNC

Featured Replies

Should be a great game. I'm looking for Duke to pull this one out.

Duke 79

NC 74

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope someone for UNC retaliates, and drills Henderson. I can't stand Duke, or their fans.

 

Says the fan of a known CHEATING PROFESSIONAL franchise, and the biggest thug in the NFL, Rodney Harrison.

The fact that he meant to foul him hard and then busted his nose is more than enough reason to seek retrubution. I for one do not think it was a mishap.

 

That's cool. I like hard play.

So your all for a player getting hurt and maybe affecting his status the rest of the season, or heaven forbid, the rest of his career?

 

Of course....he loves the Pats and Harrison, it's an M.O.

I am a Duke fan, so I think they will pull it off but it will be a tough one in Chapel Hill. I'll say Duke in double OT.

As I said earlier in my post #9, I will be very glad to see Dick Vitale back, will be the best part about the game. :ylsuper:

 

As for the game I am not bias at all, I can't stand either team or coach so I don't really care :thumb:. I hope they both lose. I do think that Duke players throw more "cheap" shots though but I couldn't care less about that either.

 

I will be tuning in right after the U.K. game - my priorities are in line as they are again right now. I have already wasted too much time on this one. :lol:

I don't see Duke pulling this one out. I see UNC taking it by 10+.

DOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

If this is not the best rivalry in the nation it has to be 1B. Usually these two teams are in the top 10 and making deep runs into the post season. In fact Wednesday it's #2 vs. #3 in the nation. It's going to be dy - no - mite!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I say Duke pulls it out 86 - 81 in 2OT. Paulus has a great game on def and King hits for about 25.

That's cool. I like hard play.

 

I LOVE hard play which is why I would fully expect a message being sent by UNC.

North Carolina 80-74.

RP...this is for you!

 

 

 

Duke Sucks!!!

 

 

 

Go UNC!!!!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like Old Rambler I wish they both could lose. However, since my good friend is from UNC I will pull for them as you know I can't stand DUKE!!!!!!!!!!! GO UK. JD

RP...this is for you!

 

 

 

Duke Sucks!!!

 

 

 

Go UNC!!!!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I'll take this as a GOOD sign :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.