Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. UNC

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here's my prediction.... I can't make one... If UNC wins then I won't be surprised. If Duke wins I won't be surprised either.. I do know this game should be + 7 either way. No more than that. It will be a dandy no matter what. :dancingpa

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DICKY V. CHEERS DUKE TO THE WIN :D DUKE by 8 !!:ylsuper:

UNC by 3 because Duke SUCKS!! :D:D:D

That's cool. I like hard play.

 

This is going to be AWESOME!

Kinda tough for me to pick this one as I'm wearing a Duke hoodie with UNC shorts right now.

 

IMO it comes down to the play of Hansborough. Both teams have great guards but the one think Duke lacks is a solid big man.

 

Also, you already know there is going to be bad blood between Hansborough and Duke after what happened to him last year in the game. I'll take UNC by less than 5 pulling it away in the end with free throws.

I say TH gets revenge on Duke, but not with a cheap shot. He gets it with a big game and a win...

 

GO HEELS!!!

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Go Duke.

 

Don't be scared to pull for UNC. I won't let RP beat you up! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Author

Everything I've seen on tv and such are basically not even giving Duke much of a chance...I've gotta funny feeling.

 

Hope the game lives up to its expectations and that Lawson will be able to play.:thumb:

 

About an hour now till tipoff.:dancingpa

  • Author

It's gametime. I doubt I'll be on here to give any updates or anything.. I'll be too into the game!!!!

Patrick is just about the biggest "homer" announcer that I have ever heard.

Singlar has taken over as the king of the flop in college basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.