Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. UNC

Featured Replies

Game is Wed, Feb. 6th at Chapel Hill.

 

Any thoughts on this game?

 

Can't wait!:dancingpa

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UNC has more fire power.

UNC- 87

Duke- 61

 

Do you really think UNC will beat Duke by 26 or do you just not like Duke?

  • Author
I edited it.

 

:lol: OK. Sorry about that... jumped the gun quickly after you posted.:D I take this game very serious.

My wish is the same as every year for this one......I hope that they both lose OR......thye play to about 25 ot's, the lights go out in the arena and they cannot finish it.

 

My #1 choice of both losing is my pic though.

 

I am not at all bias in this one, I can't stand either one and despise both coaches equally.:thumb:

One more note on this one, I haven't heard them say anything lately but Dick Vitale was supposed to make his comeback from throat sugery and return to broadcasting for this one.

I hope so and wish him well. I know that a lot of people cannot stand him but I like the guy. He is knowledgeable and most of all he honestly cares about the game and about the kids.

 

He loves college basketball and is for what is right about it. His work with the Jimmy V Foundation has been relentless and is incredible. Those are just some of the things I like about him. I, like everyone else get tired of his "going on" and his "rants and raves" about certain things (especially UNC and Puke) but the man cares about people and loves the game of college basketball.

 

Welcome Back Dickie V!! (whenever you return) :ylsuper:

Game on Wednesday but I'm guessing ESPN's pre-game starts this morning.

If you are a NC fan don't throw your remote through the tv be cause the announcers getting on your nerves, LOL.

Dicky V is supposed to be back for this game....

My favorite game to watch all year. Duke might have some trouble without solid play from a "real" big man. Duke will be shooting from the outside all night and Carolina will be pounding it inside all night. I guess the game comes down to if Duke if hot or not from 3-point land.

Dicky V is supposed to be back for this game....

 

Yes, I heard the announcers saying on the Duke game Saturday that he will in fact be back for this game. I think that this will be an overall great game. I do in fact think that my Dukies will pull it off, but they are going to have to play great on the inside to contain TH. The final score will be Duke 88 UNC 84 Final OT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.