Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 63 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

Final. Big effort from UK today with Bradley out. Good efforts from Patterson and Crawford (26 points).

 

Heckuva win playing without Bradley and Meeks.

 

This was Georgia's first loss on their home court this season, and Kentucky's first away from Rupp.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final.

 

First road win of the season and they earned it.

 

Bradley out almost the entire game, with what appeared to be a concussion. Meeks out the entire game with the nagging hip flexor.

Injury bug strikes again!

Great win for UK considering they played without Bradley and Meeks.

 

Crawford had a nice game even though he was hurting also.

 

3rd win in a row and more importantly our first win on the road.

 

Things are starting to look up a little.

Huge win for the Cats. Coach Billy G is definitely breeding a tough bunch of Cats. Crawford was huge today, and with Meeks and Bradley being out that was needed.

Witout Meeks, and Bradley...Very impressive indeed. Crawford shows alot of guts...Good job young man.

Gutsy effort by Crawford and Jasper. If UK could ever get healthy and get 3-4 outside J's a game from Harris, they could really give people fits.

Good win for the cats. Especially minus our leader, Ramel Bradley, and minus Jodie Meeks.

I guess that hip flexor is still bugging him. Jasper and Patterson playing together is a beautiful thing. Carwford led the team with 26. I hope Bradley is'nt hurt to bad. An injury update would be nice if anyone knows anything?

Huge road win for the Cats. This is a totally different team than earlier in the season. They are becoming one of the toughest teams I've ever watched.

Big win. Cats go to 4-2. Vols and Gators go on the road today in the SEC.

 

 

I dont care what anyone tells me UK will miss Bradley and Crawford next year..ALOT!

Big win. Cats go to 4-2. Vols and Gators go on the road today in the SEC.

 

 

I dont care what anyone tells me UK will miss Bradley and Crawford next year..ALOT!

 

:thumb: I've been saying this as well... They might even be worse next year.

Big win. Cats go to 4-2. Vols and Gators go on the road today in the SEC.

 

 

I dont care what anyone tells me UK will miss Bradley and Crawford next year..ALOT!

 

For the first time in my life I agree that UK will miss both of them..TONS!!

I think Jasper and Meeks, along with Liggins and Miller will be able to manage. IMO. Along with Patterson and Stevenson in the front court.

Big win. Cats go to 4-2. Vols and Gators go on the road today in the SEC.

 

 

I dont care what anyone tells me UK will miss Bradley and Crawford next year..ALOT!

 

As much as I hate to say it, i think you are right on that.:thumb:

Big win. Cats go to 4-2. Vols and Gators go on the road today in the SEC.

 

 

I dont care what anyone tells me UK will miss Bradley and Crawford next year..ALOT!

 

I've been thinking the same, everyone keeps talking about the team, and next season. We'll need a guard to come in and kick butt as a freshmen just like Patterson has as a freshmen this year(minus the guard part).

Certainly hurts to lose Crawford and Bradley. Its especially gratifying for me to see Joe playing the way he is. IMO Gillispie broke his attitude and Joe has bought in. I have gained a great deal of respect for his effort the last 6 or so games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.