Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 63 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

The early NIT favorite?

 

The early SEC tourney favorite, IMO.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are all the Crawford Bashers now???!???!?!?

 

If he would have played any defense at all UK would have won by a lot more.:lol: But, I am really glad he had 26 points.

If he would have played any defense at all UK would have won by a lot more.:lol: But, I am really glad he had 26 points.

 

Did you see him hobbling around out there, we are lucky he played at all. He looked to be in serios pain. He had a great game though.

 

Great win for UK without their leader Bradley. Let's hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

The early SEC tourney favorite, IMO.

 

Do you really honestly think that?

The early SEC tourney favorite, IMO.

 

:lol::jump: I usually agree with you on most things but I can't on this one. UK beats a overrated but still a top 15 team at home that had a bad night, a not so good South Carolina team, and a BAD Georgia team(although on the road which is good for the Cats) and they are the tourny favorite? No way imo. I would pick 4-5 teams before I would look at the Cats.

Dude, Ramel is ripped.

 

I agree, but that picture shows that Bliss is also put together fairly well.

The early SEC tourney favorite, IMO.

 

:laugh:

Don't get too excited they have played two of the three worse teams in the SEC. South Carolina, and Georgia are the worse teams in the east division. Yes the CATS are better from December, but as Vince Lombardi says "when you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there." I have never seen a group as talented as Gillispie has underachieve at 10-9 so bad and UK fans be so happy.

 

The more u post the more i scratch my head.All by the way the one of those bad east teams you mentioned just went on the road and beat Ole Miss.Do your homework and then come back with another bizarre post.

I didn't think that the foul was intentional at first. After watching the replays over a few times ................YES, it was intentional - the forearm "shiver" was much harder than I had thought. Definately a cheap shot from a "cheap" player. Bliss did nothing but bark and run his mouth the entire game :irked:. Untill that last lob from Jasper to Patterson burned him.......again!! Barking seemed to stop about then. :D

 

I think BCG should send in the GOON just for Bliss the next time they play Georgia.:fight:

Don't get too excited they have played two of the three worse teams in the SEC. South Carolina, and Georgia are the worse teams in the east division. Yes the CATS are better from December, but as Vince Lombardi says "when you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there." I have never seen a group as talented as Gillispie has underachieve at 10-9 so bad and UK fans be so happy.

 

Blue Blazer please go check on who is #1 in the RPI ratings?

I think Kentucky beat the Vols.

Kentucky does have SOME talent but most of it has been injured a large portion of the season.

I cannot believe someone who has been around coaching cannot see that Billy G is building his program brick and brick and doing it HIS way.

Hard work is the first brick. Crawford even was quoted as saying he had not been asked to play hard since junior high. You dont think BCG has not helped his game and his pro stock?

And you will see in the future how well it works.

Do you really honestly think that?

 

Yes, I really honestly do. No reason to think differently. They are 4-2 in the conference with a win over the presumed best team. If they ever get all of their players in the lineup and healthy, they will surprise.

:lol::jump: I usually agree with you on most things but I can't on this one. UK beats a overrated but still a top 15 team at home that had a bad night, a not so good South Carolina team, and a BAD Georgia team(although on the road which is good for the Cats) and they are the tourny favorite? No way imo. I would pick 4-5 teams before I would look at the Cats.

 

South Carolina beat Ole Miss on the road last night. Georgia was on the road. UT was a top 5 team. Vandy might be overrated, but that was a big win during the time with UK was turning the corner. After they dispose of Auburn, they'll be 5-2 in the league and heading back to Rupp.:thumb:

Blue Blazer please go check on who is #1 in the RPI ratings?

I think Kentucky beat the Vols.

Kentucky does have SOME talent but most of it has been injured a large portion of the season.

I cannot believe someone who has been around coaching cannot see that Billy G is building his program brick and brick and doing it HIS way.

Hard work is the first brick. Crawford even was quoted as saying he had not been asked to play hard since junior high. You dont think BCG has not helped his game and his pro stock?

And you will see in the future how well it works.

 

Well said:thumb:

  • Author
I think BCG should send in the GOON just for Bliss the next time they play Georgia.:fight:

 

I would tend to agree with that, though I don't know that we have anyone on the roster that would qualify as a goon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.