Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 63 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

They looked very bad on the offensive end of the floor at times when Bradley was out.

 

You take away your floor leader from any team and that will happen.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win and maybe the greatest yet, these guys don't quit. When Georgia took the lead late in the game, the Cats had a plan. GO CATS.:dancingpa

The reaction from Bliss after Jasper threw the lob and Patterson dunked it on him was priceless. Play of the game for me :D

 

AGREED!! That was PHENOMINAL!:banana:

To me, UK got what they should get out of Harris every single game. He should average about 9-10 points a game even with Meeks and Bradley healthy.

To me, UK got what they should get out of Harris every single game. He should average about 9-10 points a game even with Meeks and Bradley healthy.

 

It was nice to get the points from Harris but I don't think he's given any indication that he's able to do that on a consistant basis. He has terrible hands, both in catching the ball and he gets stripped a bunch, he has what can only be described as an ugly shot and he struggles with his footwork when dribbling. He is just a bad offensive player. He hustles and plays good defense but asking him ever to be more than a spot player is probably asking too much.

UK showed some toughness today. When they lost the lead I thought another L was on the way but they dug down deep and pulled out the W. What are the odds of this team ever being healthy for numerous games? From the sounds of it Bradley has a grade 2 concussion, and may not be available for their next game.

Where are all the Crawford Bashers now???!???!?!?

 

I'm not a "Crawford basher" but I would like to see him string together a few great games like this in a row.

I'm not a "Crawford basher" but I would like to see him string together a few great games like this in a row.

 

:thumb: I feel the same way, Crawford has been playing a lot better lately imo.

At the first part of the season I really thought that he was "dogging" it on the effort end. Just didn't seem to be playing hard. I believe that Coach Gillispie has now gotten through to him as well as Bradley (Bradley imo was having some "attitude" problems early as well).

Both have been playing great lately and this team would really be in trouble without them.

:thumb: I feel the same way, Crawford has been playing a lot better lately imo.

At the first part of the season I really thought that he was "dogging" it on the effort end. Just didn't seem to be playing hard. I believe that Coach Gillispie has now gotten through to him as well as Bradley (Bradley imo was having some "attitude" problems early as well).

Both have been playing great lately and this team would really be in trouble without them.

 

I believe this team is getting better and better with each game. I think they got a shot at making the NCAA tourney.

You cant coach Senior Leadership.

 

Really? It seems as if Billy G has taught Crawford and Bradley.

One aspect of Patterson's game that goes unnoticed sometimes is his passing ability...he made a copule of great assists today. And towards the end of the game in the huddle,he was taking charge...

 

Now..I want Mr. Budreaux to explain the difference between Jasper's foul and the one on Bradley today...from his explanation in the press last week,any foul FROM BEHIND regardless of whether you are going for the ball or not is an intentional foul. The rule is in place to prevent JUST what happened today. Can't wait to see this one in the paper!!

IMO Gillispie broke his attitude and Joe has bought in. I have gained a great deal of respect for his effort the last 6 or so games.

 

:thumb: That is what I am thinking, he (Gillispie) finally got the "attitude adjustment" to stick and both are playing great now.

Now..I want Mr. Budreaux to explain the difference between Jasper's foul and the one on Bradley today...from his explanation in the press last week,any foul FROM BEHIND regardless of whether you are going for the ball or not is an intentional foul. The rule is in place to prevent JUST what happened today. Can't wait to see this one in the paper!!

 

Nah...

 

9557792d-1432-42fc-a9ea-35f0729c382c.jpg

^ Yeah after watching the replays I didn't think there was anything really wrong with the foul. Just tripped up after the foul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.