Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 63 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

I would tend to agree with that, though I don't know that we have anyone on the roster that would qualify as a goon.

 

Krebs. :D

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the moment I was referring to in yesterdays game:

Photobucket

Guts and heart. That is what Kentucky has.

This team has come so far the past two months.

 

Once Billy G gets a team full of his players...

 

Once Billy G gets a team full of his players...

 

That thought right there is what keeps me smiling. :D

I would tend to agree with that, though I don't know that we have anyone on the roster that would qualify as a goon.

 

 

He may not be able to play basketball very well, but Mike Williams is a huge young man.

Guts and heart. That is what Kentucky has.

That is the same way I feel. I tried to come up with a catchy name ....but couldn't....maybe someone else can.

He may not be able to play basketball very well, but Mike Williams is a huge young man.

 

This is who I had in mind as UK's version of the Goon.

Hope Ramel can make it back quick. One of the many displays of toughness from Ramel was when he tried to get in the layup line during half time warm-ups. Billy G sat him down so quick HA. True heart of a champion.

GO CATS!

I can't think of a catchy name and this isn't even a word, but to me, this team is the Unquittables.:thumb:

I would tend to agree with that, though I don't know that we have anyone on the roster that would qualify as a goon.

I don't normally like to see it - but yes Bliss needs a good "HATCHET MAN" on him the next time ! :thumb:

I would tend to agree with that, though I don't know that we have anyone on the roster that would qualify as a goon.

 

Dusty Mills :jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.