Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 63 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

They won today on pure guts! I am starting to think this team will never get healthy this year. Great road win Cats!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't count out that explosiveness from Jasper just yet. The microfracture surgery he had, takes a full year to FULLY recover from. He is about 6-7 months out right now, and he is capable of playing. But I would bet that next season we will see the Derrick Jasper we saw last season.

 

I agree he had some great hops last year it would nice to see him get it back.

Great Win and a needed win. If Bradley, Meeks and Crawford can't go Wednesday do you think UK still has a chance to go into Auburn and beat them?

Can't believe they won without Bradley and Meeks..

 

Crawford played awesome.

Great Win and a needed win. If Bradley, Meeks and Crawford can't go Wednesday do you think UK still has a chance to go into Auburn and beat them?

 

 

Somebody will be back and somebody else will be out. S.O.P. for this season so far.

They looked very bad on the offensive end of the floor at times when Bradley was out.

They looked very bad on the offensive end of the floor at times when Bradley was out.

 

They still got the W though. :D:ylsuper::flame::thumb:

The reaction from Bliss after Jasper threw the lob and Patterson dunked it on him was priceless. Play of the game for me :D

 

I was going to post something about that and saw your post :thumb::lol:. Bliss was running his mouth the entire game and that was the final (in your face) to him. I loved it.:ylsuper:

 

Always great to get a W over Felton as well, something about him that I just cannot stand.:irked:

They still got the W though. :D:ylsuper::flame::thumb:

 

:thumb: With Bradley out, Meeks out and Crawford on one leg I'll take today's effort anytime.

Huge road win for the Cats. This is a totally different team than earlier in the season. They are becoming one of the toughest teams I've ever watched.

 

:thumb:Uk just wanted it more...they played with so much heart and guts. I too love to watch this team. With Meeks out, Bradley going out hurt and Crawford not getting to finish the game.....they played as a team, didn't fold and got a huge win on the road...So proud of these young men.:thumb:

Where are all the Crawford Bashers now???!???!?!?

 

They are hiding in the bushes waited to pounce once he has another bad game.

Where are all the Crawford Bashers now???!???!?!?

 

I was bashing Crawford early in the season bc I thought that he was playing "lazy" and not giving 100%.

I sure cannot and have not said that with the last few games. I hope that I don't again, I was not bashing Crawford any more than anyone else that I feel is not playing.

I guess it is kind of like "Cawood", if they are playing bad I will say it :D:thumb:.

They are hiding in the bushes waited to pounce once he has another bad game.

 

Not hiding out anywhere here, look at my previous post ^. :thumb:

I was going to post something about that and saw your post :thumb::lol:. Bliss was running his mouth the entire game and that was the final (in your face) to him. I loved it.:ylsuper:

 

Always great to get a W over Felton as well, something about him that I just cannot stand.:irked:[/QUOTE]

 

I agree 100% Oldrambler, Felton has always been on the bottom of my list. (just above coach commercial--of course);)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.