February 3, 200818 yr ^ Yeah after watching the replays I didn't think there was anything really wrong with the foul. Just tripped up after the foul. :confused: I was being sarcastic. First, he hacked him on the shoulder/neck, then (as the picture shows) gave him a nice shove in the back. Way worse than what Jasper got called for.
February 3, 200818 yr :confused: I was being sarcastic. First, he hacked him on the shoulder/neck, then (as the picture shows) gave him a nice shove in the back. Way worse than what Jasper got called for. Well ok then...I seen nothing wrong with the foul that was comitted today. Yes it was worse than the Jasper foul, but both should have been just a regular foul.
February 3, 200818 yr We watched the replay 3 more times and it is obvious that Bliss used his right elbow to send Bradley flyin . Should have been intensional called ! Bliss is a big boy but I'm glad he got to see the cats today !!:ylsuper: GREAT WIN
February 3, 200818 yr THe Cats are getting tougher. Don't get too excited they have played two of the three worse teams in the SEC. South Carolina, and Georgia are the worse teams in the east division. Yes the CATS are better from December, but as Vince Lombardi says "when you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there." I have never seen a group as talented as Gillispie has underachieve at 10-9 so bad and UK fans be so happy.
February 3, 200818 yr Don't get too excited they have played two of the three worse teams in the SEC. South Carolina, and Georgia are the worse teams in the east division. Yes the CATS are better from December, but as Vince Lombardi says "when you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there." I have never seen a group as talented as Gillispie has underachieve at 10-9 so bad and UK fans be so happy. Duh.
February 3, 200818 yr :confused: South Carolina just beat Ole Miss. And Georgia was undefeated at home this year. There two pretty tough teams. And UK has had more injuries this year than they had in the past 10 years combine. The team is playing well enough to win games right now. Thats all you can ask for out of this group right now.
February 3, 200818 yr I believe this team is getting better and better with each game. I think they got a shot at making the NCAA tourney. I won't go that far yet (NCAA tourney). I do agree that this team is getting better and better. We have an awfully big hole to dig out of with just being 10-9 right now with losses to San Diego, Gardner Webb, UAB and Houston. Especially S.D. and G.W., those were just terrible embarrassing losses and imo are going to stick in commitie members minds even though they were early. I, like we have said am just pleased that this team now seems to be playing much better and putting out better efforts. Getting beat by a better team is one thing, getting beat by not playing hard and seeming not to care is unacceptable. IMO that is what this team was doing early with some of the losses that I mentioned. U.K. was most definately "underachieving" early on but are playing much better now. Hopefully it will continue.
February 3, 200818 yr This Kentucky team has really turned a corner. I look for UK to finish strong. The only thing that is a major concern right now is health. UK still doesnt match up well with teams that have 2 or 3 really good physical big men, but really in the SEC East UK matches up with the other 5 teams really well. In the west the only team that I think is really better than a Kentucky team with everyone actually playing is Arkansas. I'm sure there will be some bumps in the road ahead, but everyone should be proud of what this UK team is doing lately.
February 3, 200818 yr :confused: I was being sarcastic. First, he hacked him on the shoulder/neck, then (as the picture shows) gave him a nice shove in the back. Way worse than what Jasper got called for. I didn't think that the foul was intentional at first. After watching the replays over a few times ................YES, it was intentional - the forearm "shiver" was much harder than I had thought. Definately a cheap shot from a "cheap" player. Bliss did nothing but bark and run his mouth the entire game :irked:. Untill that last lob from Jasper to Patterson burned him.......again!! Barking seemed to stop about then.
February 3, 200818 yr :thumb:Uk just wanted it more...they played with so much heart and guts. I too love to watch this team. With Meeks out, Bradley going out hurt and Crawford not getting to finish the game.....they played as a team, didn't fold and got a huge win on the road...So proud of these young men.:thumb: And Billy G says "I love it when a plan comes together!" He has put these boys through pure you know what and now its starting to pay dividends. They all play tough and with alot of heart. That is a style of play that I admire. :thumb:
February 3, 200818 yr ^ Yeah after watching the replays I didn't think there was anything really wrong with the foul. Just tripped up after the foul. The stiff elbow to Ramel's lower back is what caused him to fall so hard. It was pretty obvious on the slow motion replay that it was a pretty dirty trick.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.