Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Larkey to Harlan?

Featured Replies

HE means after the district games. Once they get out of district into regional games things change dramaticly.

 

CCH and HHS will stay in 5A.

 

Not any different than he is already used to though. 95% of the playoff losses to Rock in the past 20 years were to either Danville, Boyle County, Highlands. Just 2 years ago Rock and Bell were competing with them for the region year in and year out.

  • Replies 304
  • Views 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't know about you Mr. Youngblood. You seem to be letting on like you know more than you actually do. I agree with the fortune cookie quote about you. Maybe you have been eating out at foreign establishments to much this week?

 

I don't like foreign establishments :eek: Maybe I do know what is going to happen and then again maybe not. ;)

AnswertheBell, my mouth is shut until Monday Feb. 4th. I am just sitting here enjoying all the talk about Harlan County. I mean we NEVER get this kind of good attention. :cool:

AnswertheBell' date=' my mouth is shut until Monday Feb. 4th. I am just sitting here enjoying all the talk about Harlan County. I mean we NEVER get this kind of good attention. :cool:[/quote']

 

That's what I'm talking about Blackbears, we have hit it big time here in Harlan County. :banana: We know what is going down on the 4th, but we will just sit back and let everybody have their opinion. ;) GO BEARS!!!

I would say that if his son knows whether he is taking the job or not (and I'm sure he does) then he wouldn't tell anyone out of respect for his dad. I'm not saying at all that what his son said to you is not true or anything, but to me that seems like the best way for a son to handle it.

 

If he had accepted the job, he would have told me. He may have told me to be tight lipped about it, but I'm pretty sure he would have told me. I could be wrong though.

If he had accepted the job, he would have told me. He may have told me to be tight lipped about it, but I'm pretty sure he would have told me. I could be wrong though.

 

:thumb:

Youngblood, I don't see you sitting back any. You have been giving your opionion ever since this thread has started. I am not saying nothing is wrong with that but don't act like you are just sitting back watching things unfold because you are definetly not.

Black bear I wil ask just one thing. Do you believe that we will be talking about your third choice on Monday evening or will this guy whoever he is be a lock.

I just realized this morning that the citizens of Log Mountain are watching this as closely as we are.

I just realized this morning that the citizens of Log Mountain are watching this as closely as we are.

 

I wouldn't worry about Rockcastle football. Tom Larkey has built a great program and whoever takes over will have a lot to work with.

I wouldn't worry about Rockcastle football. Tom Larkey has built a great program and whoever takes over will have a lot to work with.

 

I am not worrying about it. Rockcastle football will be in good shape because of the community ADORING football plus some good people do some seriously hard work.

 

I was jsut saying that several of my friends (many of whom are current players) have been asking me about the coach for weeks now it seems.

I just realized this morning that the citizens of Log Mountain are watching this as closely as we are.

 

Sure we are. It has a big impact on the entire district and region. Coach Larkey is a fine coach. We at Bell have a big interest in this as well.

I just realized this morning that the citizens of Log Mountain are watching this as closely as we are.

 

Yes we are! We are hoping that Harlan Co. will hire a coach that will not be afraid to play us. (Larkey would certainly fit that describtion) Too many miles were put on the cars this past season traveling to 7 away games all over the state! Too many local teams dodge us but that is neither here or there and in the past. :fire::fire:

Yes we are! We are hoping that Harlan Co. will hire a coach that will not be afraid to play us. (Larkey would certainly fit that describtion) Too many miles were put on the cars this past season traveling to 7 away games all over the state! Too many local teams dodge us but that is neither here or there and in the past. :fire::fire:

 

As a (neutral) fan who lives in central kentucky (neutral) I don't blame AA Corbin and AA Midlesboro for not playing you. They don't owe you anything. Play teams of comparable size. You live in the southeastern corner of the state, of course you will have to travel a bit to play.

Yes we are! We are hoping that Harlan Co. will hire a coach that will not be afraid to play us. (Larkey would certainly fit that describtion) Too many miles were put on the cars this past season traveling to 7 away games all over the state! Too many local teams dodge us but that is neither here or there and in the past. :fire::fire:

 

I agree 100%. Larkey and Harlan County would be a great fit for us. I think that it would become one of the best games in the mountains the first year.

 

If coach Hilton is reading I would love for him to try to work something out for next year. They are looking and I know a few games on our schedule we could possibly work out. Look at the Cumberland- Cawood game, and our Leslie game same week.Lets all work something out and you would not have to travel as far next year for a couple of games.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.