Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prettiest Shot

Featured Replies

I'm probably alone in this, but I feel the same way about Lofton's shot...

 

Lofton has a good looking shot, although he does tend to fade away which would keep him off of any "textbook" shot lists.

 

I really like the way Jodie Meeks shoots. Probably not the prettiest, but it is very smooth.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe some are confusing best shooter with prettiest shot.

 

Larry Bird was amazing, but did not have textbook form. Lofton ends up fading away on 80% of his shots.

 

1) Redick's shot is an art.

2) Marcus Brown. Former Guard for Murray State. Played a little in the NBA. Most amazing shot I have ever seen in person.

Allan Houston tops my list. Not even close.

I'm probably alone in this, but I feel the same way about Lofton's shot...

 

Nope, I'm with ya on that. Something about it just doesn't look right to me.

Rex Chapman

 

 

Larry Steele

 

:thumb:

Barbosa and Marion have picture perfect releases.

laettner.jpg

I thought about doing it also!! :thumb:

I'm probably alone in this, but I feel the same way about Lofton's shot...

 

Nope, you're not alone. I'll take J.J. Reddick and Ray Allen.

Nope, you're not alone. I'll take J.J. Reddick and Ray Allen.

 

Reddick's shot reminds me a lot of former UK player Jeff Shepards shot. So since he copied Shepard, I would take Shepard over him in prettiest shot! :D

Reddick's shot reminds me a lot of former UK player Jeff Shepards shot. So since he copied Shepard, I would take Shepard over him in prettiest shot! :D

 

I'll go along with that. It pained me to give a Duke player credit for anything anyway. :lol:

Jerry Smith.

I agree with El Gato:thumb:

J.J. Reddick and Ray Allen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.