Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prettiest Shot

Featured Replies

Of course...He was the man in the early 90's & was the man on that '93 championship team. He never did make it to the NBA though.

 

He had back to back 25 point games in the final four. I have a buddy who is from Michigan and he said he had nightmares of Williams pull up 3's... :D

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick Mount

Dewight Lamar

These two had the best jump shots I ever saw.

Travis Grant: Ky. State Univ.

George Bryant: Eastern Ky. Univ.

You gotta be pretty old to remember these two but they were picture perfect shooters...

Travis the Machine Grant, Kevin Grevey, Shan Foster, Louie Dampier, Pistol Pete, Jack Givens no particular order.

JJ Redick

Tony Delk

Steve Kerr

Chez Marks (Morehead State)

Michael Jordan

Larry Bird

I thought the 6ft11 guy Novak from Marquette a few years ago had a very nice stroke from behind the arc especially for someone so tall.

How many years ago?

 

Steve Kerr!!..... I just now saw it posted. For some reason (and I really know what that is-LOL) the name Kearns juststuck in my mind.

Which if one goes by my memory they are as lost as I am at times. :confused::D

Travis the Machine Grant, Kevin Grevey, Shan Foster, Louie Dampier, Pistol Pete, Jack Givens no particular order.

 

I also failed to mention Grevey and Givens. Two of my all time favorites at U.K. along with Kenny "sky" Walker that had failed to mention. Steve Alfrod at I.U. was another.

JJ's shot is poetry in motion...

He isn't talking about Steve Kerr is he? I don't remember where he went but the names are close.

 

Thank You nky, that's the guy at Arizona that I was talking about.:thumb:

Those would be my 2.

 

What about Reggie?

 

Reggie could shoot it, but it was ugly as sin.

Reggie could shoot it, but it was ugly as sin.

 

I'm probably alone in this, but I feel the same way about Lofton's shot...

I'm kind of partial to this player. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.