Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prettiest Shot

Featured Replies

Who has the prettiest shot of anyone you have ever seen? Reddick? Lofton? Bogans? Preston Shumpert :lol:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who has the prettiest shot of anyone you have ever seen? Reddick? Lofton? Bogans? Preston Shumpert :lol:

 

He really did light it up at 'Cuse...

 

Gerry McNamara

Michael Redd

Redick

Alan Houston

Jim Paxson

J. J. Reddick

Larry Bird

Pistol Pete Maravich

 

:ylsuper: I never got to watch him play but for averaging 44 ppg, he must of had a decent looking one.

What about Rick Mount?

What about Rick Mount?
Very good one and didn't he play at Purdue, way back when.

 

He also, has his own shooting school.

1. Pete Maravich. (LSU) ( I don't think that we will ever see another shooter/scorer like Pistol)

 

Steve Kerns ??(Arizona),( I honestly can't remember the name right now but he could flat out shoot the ball.)

Michael Jordan (UNC)

Chris Mullins (St. Johns)

Larry Bird (Indiana State)

Keith Wilkes (UCLA years ago)

Jay Schiedler (U.K., they called him "white Lightin")

Kyle Macy (U.K. imo near pefect form)

Jim Lemaster (U.K. and^same as above)

J.J. Reddick (Duke)

 

There is no certain order after #1. "Pistol Pete" ;) and have been plenty of great shooters and great "form" and I know that I am probably fogetting some.

Alan Houston

Jim Paxson

J. J. Reddick

Larry Bird

 

Those would be my 2.

 

What about Reggie?

As for UK, I always thought Jay Shidler had the best jump shot of any.

:ylsuper: I never got to watch him play but for averaging 44 ppg, he must of had a decent looking one.

 

:thumb: Every now and then he could make a shot ;). and to think all of his points were without a 3pt. line :eek:.

:thumb: Every now and then he could make a shot ;). and to think all of his points were without a 3pt. line :eek:.

 

:thumb:

Jeff Shepard or Cameron Mills. Both of these guys shots were a couple of the prettiest shots I ever seen...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.