Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prettiest Shot

Featured Replies

Cameron Mills, sweeter than yoo hoo.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick Mount

JJ Redick

Ray Allen

Glen Rice

Allan Houston

Rick Mount

JJ Redick

Ray Allen

Glen Rice

Allan Houston

This is the first mention of Glen Rice. Nice selection........beautiful jump shot!

When I was growing up we all hated Knight, but we all wanted to shoot like Steve Alford - I'm sure the video is still at my parents house.

 

I shot over the broom many times.

When I was growing up we all hated Knight, but we all wanted to shoot like Steve Alford - I'm sure the video is still at my parents house.

 

I shot over the broom many times.

 

I agree Alford had a sweet shot.

There is this one guy we have forgotten. Best I can recall he shot it pretty well. Does Jerry West ring a bell ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.