Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 81 Kentucky 70 OT

Featured Replies

UK currently does not have the bench to rest their main guys... There is such a big dropoff when giving relief, it's absolutely killing them... You could see the pain in the players' faces during OT.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why in the world is Harris on the court in clutch time? Come on BCG, I know you like his size but this kid is not a great bball player.

 

You have to play with five.

I sure would like to see PP contest shots at the rim a bit more. Too often tonight, he was in position but chose not to contest the driving Gators.

UK currently does not have the bench to rest their main guys... There is such a big dropoff when giving relief, it's absolutely killing them... You could see the pain in the players' faces during OT.

 

I agree 100%.

UK currently does not have the bench to rest their main guys... There is such a big dropoff when giving relief, it's absolutely killing them... You could see the pain in the players' faces during OT.

While I mostly agree, there has to be hidden minutes in the middle of each half for the starters you rely on down the stretch. I think that's one area it's fair to point out as a coaching flaw over the last two weeks...

UK could was down by 3 points with 48 seconds to go. Could have played defense and tried to get a stop but they decided to foul and it turned out to be a lot wose than it really was.

UK currently does not have the bench to rest their main guys... There is such a big dropoff when giving relief, it's absolutely killing them... You could see the pain in the players' faces during OT.

 

Foul trouble sure didnt help either

While I mostly agree, there has to be hidden minutes in the middle of each half for the starters you rely on down the stretch. I think that's one area it's fair to point out as a coaching flaw over the last two weeks...

 

I agree there has to be SOME TIME to rest Bradley in 5 straight games :mad:

Nice effort...But still, way to many mental mistakes. Bradley plays hard, has carried this Team. but his BB I.Q. is very very bad.

Did anyone see Meeks actually commit the foul that was called on him when UK had the five second call against Florida? I really did not understand what happened there.:confused:

While I mostly agree, there has to be hidden minutes in the middle of each half for the starters you rely on down the stretch. I think that's one area it's fair to point out as a coaching flaw over the last two weeks...

 

I absolutely agree, but the way these games have been going as of late it's hard to get them that time... When you're trying to get back in the game it's hard to put Coury in over Patterson or Porter in over Crawford...

Right....but they may not recover their legs this year.

 

That is what they were conditioned for in the summer and fall.

Alot of minutes, but who do you take out and who do you put in?

Next year, Kentucky should be able to win the games like this one. IMO, Patterson should have gotten the ball a whole lot more than he did...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.