Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 81 Kentucky 70 OT

Featured Replies

I guess because he is not a BCG recruit! I don't know! UK has gotten better, but they still are not there. Bradley has played big. I just am not sold on BCG. I don't think he is positive with the players and they aren't really responding well to him. I really think this is a BAD hire for UK! However I must say that as bad as BCG is IMO they did an equally great thing with Joker Phillups on the Football side. BCG is doing what Bear BRyant couldn't do and that is making UK a Football school!!!

 

Well, that's interesting.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a lot times I wish Jamal Magloire was still roaming the paint.

 

Ahh, the memories.

They just put him in to pick on the Florida players. He's a bully.

 

I heard him call Calathes a girl.

I remember the loss at UL one year and the UL kid was going in for a stylish dunk to put an exclamation point on the victory and Magloire planted him.

Many were upset...but I like that...made a play on the ball...

I remember the loss at UL one year and the UL kid was going in for a stylish dunk to put an exclamation point on the victory and Magloire planted him.

Many were upset...but I like that...made a play on the ball...

 

Early in the game when Spreight fouled PP hard and put him on his can, I was hoping someone would respond in kind. They didn't and that says a lot.

One positive is that it looks like Meeks/Jasper are on there way back,both had some bright spots tonite

 

:thumb: I can agree and will say that neither is imo close to "game shape" / condition. "IF" we can get these two back full time and back in playing shape the this team will be MUCH better. This is one reason as others have said in other threads in that I am not too hard on BCG, arguably his two best players (Meeks and Jasper) have been injured for the most part all season.

We as fans just have to bite the bullet so to speak and get through it this season and try and stay positive.

Where did Jasper get that outside shot? 6/10 now on 3s?

How many rebounds did Jasper end up with? I think I clocked him with 11...

How many rebounds did Jasper end up with? I think I clocked him with 11...

 

The boxscore on espn.com shows him with 10 and PP with 8.

I don't think after the game they should have won, but it is a game they could have won.

They were far too tenative to me in attacking the basket against the 3-2 and I can guarantee that BCG will mention it in the postgame...plus they were a turnover machine in the first half.

 

You make some good points, I feel that "attacking the basket" was as I said not going into Patterson more. They also could have driven the middle much more and created offense from that as well. :thumb:

I heard him call Calathes a girl.

 

:laugh:

Where did Jasper get that outside shot? 6/10 now on 3s?

 

When he gets te ball and can square up he will hit that shot, he doesn't do that good of a job when he as to create it for himself. JMO

Early in the game when Spreight fouled PP hard and put him on his can, I was hoping someone would respond in kind. They didn't and that says a lot.

 

I noticed that and said the same thing. :thumb:

IMO, His maturity and confidence are better from what they were last year when it was hard for him to even look at the basket let alone take a shot at it.

Honestly, Can the Cats finish .500? I'm really being serious here. 1-2 in the SEC with some tough games coming. Do they even have a shot at the NIT? A team must finish .500 or better to get in. They still have Tennessee 2 times, Ole Miss,and Vandy 1 more time. I believe these are the only ranked teams left. I give BCG alot of grief, but I'm wondering what is happening and can they win this season?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.