January 20, 200818 yr I'm sick of most everything announcers say... Speaking of which, are we getting Jimmy Dykes on Tuesday? Someone please tell me no. :lol: There is an invention out called a radio:D, turnng on the radio bradcast and turning the t.v. down is what I do on occasion. Especially when Billy (I invented basketball) Packer is calling the game.
January 20, 200818 yr When he gets te ball and can square up he will hit that shot, he doesn't do that good of a job when he as to create it for himself. JMO When he squares up at the foul line...he misses. Kudos to the kid though....was only supposed to play 10 minutes...he said he felt ok and trainer said to let him go.
January 20, 200818 yr When he squares up at the foul line...he misses. Kudos to the kid though....was only supposed to play 10 minutes...he said he felt ok and trainer said to let him go. He's going to feel it tomorrow, he was done.
January 20, 200818 yr Honestly, Can the Cats finish .500? I'm really being serious here. 1-2 in the SEC with some tough games coming. Do they even have a shot at the NIT? A team must finish .500 or better to get in. They still have Tennessee 2 times, Ole Miss,and Vandy 1 more time. I believe these are the only ranked teams left. I give BCG alot of grief, but I'm wondering what is happening and can they win this season? This team and .500 may be close, imo getting Jasper and Meeks back full time and healthy/in shape may be a determinig factor in that. I certainly don't see a NCAA appearance unless we can make a wild SEC Tourney run, Also, unless it would be just for extra games/work then I can't see a point to the N.I.T., thats just me though and I don't really get excited about a program with the tradition that we (U.K.) have playing in the losers tournament or "Not In the Tournament"
January 20, 200818 yr When he squares up at the foul line...he misses. Kudos to the kid though....was only supposed to play 10 minutes...he said he felt ok and trainer said to let him go. :thumb:He certainly was gassed, I hope that he didn't push it too hard too soon. We need him and Meeks back w/o any more injuries.
January 20, 200818 yr how does calathes get away with absolutly clubbing Ramel..PP needs to use more strength inside.. he tries using alot of finesse.. and way too incosistent from three.. whatever` happen to gettin three the old-fashioned-way?? Welcome to bgp and for the highlighted part I have no idea.That was inexcusable and they call nothing. :irked:
January 20, 200818 yr Bradley has to get some rest! Too much wear and tear on him to play that many minutes in the SEC! Florida also can be scary good in a couple of years!
January 20, 200818 yr Totally off the subject but... Doesn't Florida have the best spirit squad groups in all of college, they are so :flame:... lord have mercy:thumb:
January 20, 200818 yr I can't believe that nobody has pointed out the most amazing fact from this game...Mark Coury DUNKED! Mark Coury! I was surprised he was even coordinated enough to touch the rim. Thats all I've got! The Cats played hard, fought, scrapped around, and are at least being competitive now. Its a start...
January 20, 200818 yr Bradley has to get some rest! Too much wear and tear on him to play that many minutes in the SEC! Florida also can be scary good in a couple of years! You got that one right, they have 7 Fresh, 3 Soph., and 2 Jr's. on that team :eek:.
January 20, 200818 yr The backup center for the Gators played at Harmony in Cincinnati last year. Alex Tyus has been a favorite of mine for a while now. Not many know he was only at Harmony for one semester and paid his own way in the winter/spring at UF last year. He's going to be a good one in that system...
January 20, 200818 yr Next year, Kentucky should be able to win the games like this one. IMO, Patterson should have gotten the ball a whole lot more than he did...Florida has no seniors. The SEC is fairly young on the whole. UK should be better next season, but so should most of their conference opponents. As a coach, I think we have the second best Billy in the conference. Beating Florida in the next four years will require an upset.
January 20, 200818 yr Florida has no seniors. The SEC is fairly young on the whole. UK should be better next season, but so should most of their conference opponents. As a coach, I think we have the second best Billy in the conference. Beating Florida in the next four years will require an upset. We still have the game in Rupp, and I REALLY like the chances in that one.
January 20, 200818 yr Why in the world is Harris on the court in clutch time? Come on BCG, I know you like his size but this kid is not a great bball player. Ramone Harris, isn't that bad of a player. When he played in Alaska he got the nickname the "Alaskan Assassin" you don't get that for no reason. He also has a good shot but never gets to shoot because of 3 reasons, Ramel Bradley, Joe Crawford, and PP. Everything is ran through them because they are the three best players, IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.