Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 81 Kentucky 70 OT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Billy D get any blame for Florida not being as good as they normally are because of a senior class that has no players in it and a junior class with no good players?:sssh:

I remember the loss at UL one year and the UL kid was going in for a stylish dunk to put an exclamation point on the victory and Magloire planted him.

Many were upset...but I like that...made a play on the ball...

 

The reason why Magloire is one of my favorite players. He played with attitude and purpose and intensity.

I don't think he is positive with the players

 

So thats why he gave Harris a pat on the butt when he pulled him after Harris took a TERRIBLE 3?

I guess because he is not a BCG recruit! I don't know! UK has gotten better, but they still are not there. Bradley has played big. I just am not sold on BCG. I don't think he is positive with the players and they aren't really responding well to him. I really think this is a BAD hire for UK! However I must say that as bad as BCG is IMO they did an equally great thing with Joker Phillups on the Football side. BCG is doing what Bear BRyant couldn't do and that is making UK a Football school!!!

 

I guess that is why Jay Bilas made a point about how BCG has not put the blame on individual players for the UK position. He has not come out and said this player is at fault or that player is at fault but rather has taken the heat to protect the players.

 

I see ZERO difference in how BCG has treated players both holding them accountable and scolding them with Tubby. Except BCG's stare is not as intense as Tubby's.

I have heard some say they don't think BCG has been positive with players.

I disagree.

Anyone catch this quote from Joe Crawford? Don't have a link...

"This is the first time since junior high that I have been held accountable for not playing hard."

BCG has consistently taken the blame, but I think you also see instances where you see why he has been successful. His teams will play hard and compete.

They took a big shot at MSU and charged back...same last night.

They are getting better, but their bench is weak...and they are limited..

Just gotta keep plugging.

Does Billy D get any blame for Florida not being as good as they normally are because of a senior class that has no players in it and a junior class with no good players?:sssh:

 

Uh, Florida is 16-3 and 3-1 in the SEC.:creepy:

Officiating was very, very questionable in this one.

Uh, Florida is 16-3 and 3-1 in the SEC.:creepy:

 

 

 

 

And off back to back National Championships. (That were recruited by Billy D).

Also thats what, 8 straight now against UK?

^7 straight...

 

 

I thought that double team towards the end of OT was pretty questionable. I mean he was wide open..I didn't agree with it. But I'm proud of the Cats for never giving up and trying really hard! Patterson, Jasper, and Meeks played with a ton of heart. Bradley was consistent tonight. Crawford done ok....The officiating was quite questionable.

 

 

 

 

I have a call question too...In the 2nd half Florida had the ball, they made a pass to the wing and Meeks tipped it, it was going out of bounds and Donovan caught it out of bounds. He was actually on the court when he caught it? Should that have given the ball to UK? Does it even matter?

Does Billy D get any blame for Florida not being as good as they normally are because of a senior class that has no players in it and a junior class with no good players?:sssh:

 

He is considered a great coach by many right now because of one good recruiting class.

Uh, Florida is 16-3 and 3-1 in the SEC.:creepy:

 

With an SOS of 213.

Bradley has to get some rest! Too much wear and tear on him to play that many minutes in the SEC! Florida also can be scary good in a couple of years!

 

Kentucky also can be scary good in a couple years!!

And off back to back National Championships. (That were recruited by Billy D).

Also thats what, 8 straight now against UK?

 

7 straight, the announcers made sure America knew so they said it 100 times

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.