North Laurel 68 George Rogers Clark 67 OT

Seidel hits a 3 at the buzzer to send the game to OT where North pulled off the road upset. Seidel finished with 25 and Wardrup had 16. Wardrup is starting to come on as the 3rd option to go with Seidel and Shannon and North could be very dangerous. Impressive road win for North Laurel and for the 13th region.

:eek::scared::eek::scared::eek:

I'm very surprised at this score after Clark's impressive performances at the AIT!

That being said, with the youth movement over there there are some growing pains to be had.

When Stenzel went out with the injury with about 4 min. to go in the game the Cards were up 7.. It went downhill from there. Both Miller and Williams foul out which led to several turnovers. North is a very solid team that they have two solid lefty's that can drain the 3. If they are on they are a very dangerous team...

North isn't a bad team at all, and Clark will be inconsistent for a while - that comes with youth. I still think they've improved a lot since Game 1 of the season, and should be a factor in this year's 10th Region tourney.

When Stenzel went out with the injury with about 4 min. to go in the game the Cards were up 7.. It went downhill from there. Both Miller and Williams foul out which led to several turnovers. North is a very solid team that they have two solid lefty's that can drain the 3. If they are on they are a very dangerous team...

I thought Stenzel went our with a little over a minute left in the game. NL was down 7 with about 3:30 left in the game, began pressing, and GRC didn't handle it very well. What a shot by Seidel to send it to overtime. It was about a 25 footer, with 3 GRC defenders all over him. They actually could have called a foul on the shot.

I didn't get to go to the game...went to watch UK-UofL. I listened on the radio. Miller fouled out before OT. Then with the loss of Stenzel. I knew it would be hard for the Cards to win in OT.

The Cards will bounce back...we are young and as I said before...will take some knocks this year, but I agree with the poster that said we have really improved from the first game of the year.

Very proud of Preston Knowles today playing for Louisville.. He had a awesome rebound...was he up there. Also played great defense.

Clark co scoring- Stenzel 18, Rogers 10, Williams 10, Hatton 7, Bennett 7, Dini 7, Miller 6, , Lewis 2 =67

N Laurel-Seidel 25, Shannon 11, Wardup 16 ,Dalton 7 Tiler 5, Couch 2,Cottogen 2 =68

Not sure about some of the names of N Laurel

I agree with you Boucher. Stenzel went out with around a minute left. North's pressure in the last three minutes of the game and overtime befuzzled GRC.

Seidel is automatic from the charity stripe 14-of-15.

And, Wardrup is one of the better defenders in the region.

The first round of the 13th Region tourney this season should be a blast!

Maybe Stenzel did go out closer to around 2 or so minutes but GRC still had about a 4-5 point lead right there. Without 3 of your starters it is hard to overcome everything and pull out the W. Seidel is one heck of a player, he could not be stopped yesterday.

Maybe Stenzel did go out closer to around 2 or so minutes but GRC still had about a 4-5 point lead right there. Without 3 of your starters it is hard to overcome everything and pull out the W. Seidel is one heck of a player, he could not be stopped yesterday.

Any word on Robby? Will he be able to play in our next game?