Woman official in 1A State Championship Game

ddky1970

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on having a woman officiating football. Did she deserve it? Did she do a good job? Or is title IX making its way into officiating.

Please, don't go there. This person if you recall seemed to take the lead on the field at a couple of points during the game. One, after the safety that seemed like the other four knew what to do, they did initially signaled touchback. I think she even told the WH to get down field. Don't let the PI call that this official made to destroy her. I think this post is unfair and would hope you remove it.

I am sure if you are an official that this ghost flag has never happened to you?

If based upon her ability as a referee she was chosen to do the State Championship Game then I have absolutely no problem with it. If there are anyother reasons for her to be picked for such an important game then I would certainly question it and would think that the teams involved deserve the very best to ref their game between the 2 best teams in the state in their respective Class.