Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 50 Scott 0 (5A)

Featured Replies

I hope CovCath comes over to Ft Thomas and stomps on the midfield H like Scott did tonight. Real nice move boys. As if it wasnt going to be bad enough then to go and do something like that.

 

Apparently it helped, Scott did play it 8 points closer during this contest.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope CovCath comes over to Ft Thomas and stomps on the midfield H like Scott did tonight. Real nice move boys. As if it wasnt going to be bad enough then to go and do something like that.

 

I watched every minute of the game, but didn't see what you are referring to...

I saw it, while HHS was coming on the field the entire Scott team was dancing on the H at midfield. I had to do a doubletake but they were doing it.

The Birds better take notice -- apparently, they're in big trouble next week!

 

The Cov Cath radio guys say the Colonel running game is clearly superior to Highlands. :eek:

 

The CCH "radio guys" are quite a treat. I wonder how much longer they will be doing CCH games?

I hope CovCath comes over to Ft Thomas and stomps on the midfield H like Scott did tonight. Real nice move boys. As if it wasnt going to be bad enough then to go and do something like that.

 

Didn't see it, but if they did it, it means absolutely nothing.:D

I see no end in sight for the broadcasts. They seem to enjoy what they are doing, and I know myself and and many others enjoy being able to listen to all the games from out of town.

I see no end in sight for the broadcasts. They seem to enjoy what they are doing, and I know myself and and many others enjoy being able to listen to all the games from out of town.
Maybe they will be moving on to a bigger game.

I hope this is part of a continued series of playoff runs for the Eags.

You have to build upon that and hopefully the program continues to grow.

Best of luck to the Scott seniors....you did the alumni proud this year.

Apparently it helped, Scott did play it 8 points closer during this contest.

 

Running clock the second half and even the frosh played.....It could of been alot worse.....:rolleyes:

The CCH "radio guys" are quite a treat. I wonder how much longer they will be doing CCH games?

 

While I can make a guess to what you are referring to, let me say they're in good standing with the administration.

How about big Rob "Bubba" Moyer...HHS Soph D-tackle ranging back in coverage to get his first "pick" of varsity career. "Let the big man RUMMMMMMMM-BLE!!"

Let's end the discussion of illegal activity please!

 

 

 

BGP Rule #9: No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

I hope CovCath comes over to Ft Thomas and stomps on the midfield H like Scott did tonight. Real nice move boys. As if it wasnt going to be bad enough then to go and do something like that.

 

After people from highlands spray painted scotts field.

I watched every minute of the game, but didn't see what you are referring to...

It was before the game.

You all argue about the dumbest stuff on here. Congrats to both teams for making the playoffs. Highlands was and is a very goog team this year and enjoyed watching and reading about thier season. I see them going all the way and winning state. Congrats bluebirds. As far as the Eagles CONGRATULATIONS on a great season and making the playoffs. I'm very happy for the team and Coach Fisk. I hope this is one of many great seasons to come. I wish the best for Scott and the football program in the future. Way to go Seniors.:jump:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.