Tubby Fans: Can he deliver?

youknowme

I look for Tubby to build a respectable and classy program at Minnesota. He is now at a place where he will probably be appreciated and not have to take the amount of verbal shots from fans that know very little to nothing about basketball!

Not a lot is expected from basketball at Minnesota and imo Tubby will change that in time. How long, I don't know but I do think that he will eventually have a winner in Minnesota and have the Gophers in the NCAA. Good Luck to one of the best coaches in college basketball (just check his record) and definately one that outclasses pratically anyone and everyone in the game.

Good Luck to the Golden Gophers and Coach Tubby Smith and assistant Saul Smith! :ylsuper:

Minnesota is now my 2nd favorite team next to my....U.K. Wildcats!!

I agree. I think the expectations at UK are so difficult that noone can take it for more than 7-10 years. His resume speaks for itself and is positive no matter how you wish to spin it. Facts it facts. I wish him well and will cheer for the Gophers, ..... when they aren't playing the Cats that is!!! :D

I don't really feel that way, but since this same topic is brought up every other day during college basketball season, I figure I'll pile on the dead horse as much as possible.

:laugh::thumb:

Good point. It does get rehashed over and over and over again. Like I said, I will cheer for Minnesota against everyone they play, ... except the Cats!

:laugh::thumb:

Good point. It does get rehashed over and over and over again. Like I said, I will cheer for Minnesota against everyone they play, ... except the Cats!

I always liked Tubby, just think things got sour and it was best that he and UK parted ways. :thumb: