Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Billy Gillespie be Fired?

Featured Replies

Aren't there three McDonalds All-Americans on here. Crawford Patterson Legion

Or was Legion not?

Ironically, you're right. I forgot all about Legion.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all I can say is you no Tubby had to leave when he did for a reason. The pressure was not hotter last year than for the last several years. He saw this year coming and wanted to get out while the getting was good!

Fire Billy!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tubby don't forget it's still your fault!!! :D

If Tubby Coachs we win...

 

Very true!

Bring back Tubby

 

If Tubby Coachs we win...

 

This thread is Crazy..Billy's the man now, today and the future.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

It was one game.. hopefully it sent a message to the guys...

It was one game.. hopefully it sent a message to the guys...

 

 

I'm sure it did; if by guys you mean Donors. :D:p

Is this thread serious?:confused:

By the way...I am not serious. It was one game they lost..was it a bad game to lose...yes...not the end of the world.

 

Some UK fans really need to get a life!

By the way...I am not serious. It was one game they lost..was it a bad game to lose...yes...not the end of the world.

 

Some UK fans really need to get a life!

 

:thumb:

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I was kidding what I said earlier....Billy G is the coach for now and the future

 

:jump:

By the way...I am not serious. It was one game they lost..was it a bad game to lose...yes...not the end of the world.

 

Some UK fans really need to get a life!

 

I am guessing about 18% of them.:lol::lol:

I cannot believe what I am reading here.

 

Did you all really think UK would win every game before December? I didn't.

Findlay College beat Ohio State, Grand Valley State beat Michigan State granted they were only exhibition games but UK has only been practicing as a TEAM for what 3 weeks? They have to learn Billy's system and then they have to buy into it especially the returning players from last year.

 

Give him some time, UK will be average through the first half of the season then hopefully by conference time they have improved and are more comfortable in Billy Ball. Crawford and Bradley were sucking alot of air midway through the first half, they and the rest of the team better get in better shape for the whole season of intense pressure and run and gun offense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.