Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Billy Gillespie be Fired?

Featured Replies

The sad thing is, I'm sure on other sites this will be a serious discussion.

 

5K on TCP right now; I'm sure they're all singing Kumbaya.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The sad thing is, I'm sure on other sites this will be a serious discussion.

 

You are 100% correct. Yes, losing to GW is embarressing. But this isn't football and UK has a LOT of games ahead to work out the kinks.

I think he should file sanctions against Tubby for some of the players he left him...

If i were Billy id have practice after the game.

I think he should file sanctions against Tubby for some of the players he left him...

 

Seriously, let it go...

Tonights game was sort of a poor man's "Glory Road" IMO.

Thread on the Rivals IU board....."Total meltdown underway on TCP, lol

Two weeks until the next game...I would dread those practices!

 

Bottom line, this is a very poor team. Tubby, Billy, Rick, whoever would struggle with this club. There just isn't much talent, especially on the low block. They will improve, but reality hit tonight...this team will struggle.

  • Author
Tonights game was sort of a poor man's "Glory Road" IMO.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

Yes, the way he sent in Stevenson as a goon to elbow that poor kid and bloody his nose is downright disgusting!

 

 

 

... Mike Williams is stronger. :D

You realize that's not a serious site, right?

 

Nu uh....I didn't see the "nahhhhhhhh" part of it.... :p

 

Yes I do realize it is not a serious site...they made it before somebody on BGP could do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.