Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Billy Gillespie be Fired?

Featured Replies

I think he should file sanctions against Tubby for some of the players he left him...

 

Saw a report that UK had not lost a game vs a mid major since Western in 2001. Seems Tubby did okay with the same type of players. :D

  • Replies 164
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They took THREE in the first half.

 

They took ZERO in the first three minutes + when the game got away. They were down 14-0 before he made a move.

I was there the night Penn State beat us. I think that probably qualifies.

 

Ah, the night the Crispin boys were on fire, I remember it well. That was a tough loss, no question, but even a bad Big 10 team is different than any Atlantic Sun team in basically a "patsy" game.

I think he should file sanctions against Tubby for some of the players he left him...

 

I knew the dead horse would eventually show up! Please, let it go. It was a bad loss due to a lack of effort. IMHO, Billy should have benched all the starters (the way we have all seen Pitino and Tubby do before) and send them a message EARLY in this one. The Cats will be fine, ... the just didn't want it bad enough and got beat.

Acie Law is not walkin' through that door. Alas, Bradley and Crawford are.

Fire Billy!!! Bring Back Tubby!!!!

Acie Law is not walkin' through that door. Alas, Bradley and Crawford are.

 

:lol:

This is correct! I have never seen a UK roster this crappy.:madman:

Aren't there two McDonald's All-Americans on that roster?

 

Let's face it, Tubby never lost to a Gardner-Webb. He won twenty games a year and got run out of town for it. And if I wanted to score 60 something points, I would have kept Tubby.

 

BTW, that ball line defense isn't looking so bad now is it?

 

All in fun, folks, but there are slivers of truth in it.

I mean, if he hasn't even signed the contract yet...

Aren't there two McDonald's All-Americans on that roster?

 

Let's face it, Tubby never lost to a Gardner-Webb. He won twenty games a year and got run out of town for it. And if I wanted to score 60 something points, I would have kept Tubby.

 

BTW, that ball line defense isn't looking so bad now is it?

 

All in fun, folks, but there are slivers of truth in it.

Imo thats where the problem is, Bradley and Crawford. Tubby had the same problems with them being lazy and all about me and put up with it. I don't think BCG will.

Aren't there two McDonald's All-Americans on that roster?

 

Let's face it, Tubby never lost to a Gardner-Webb. He won twenty games a year and got run out of town for it. And if I wanted to score 60 something points, I would have kept Tubby.

 

BTW, that ball line defense isn't looking so bad now is it?

 

All in fun, folks, but there are slivers of truth in it.

 

Is it coincidence that the two players who played the best last night were recruited by who?

BCG.

Aren't there three McDonalds All-Americans on here. Crawford Patterson Legion

Or was Legion not?

Aren't there three McDonalds All-Americans on here. Crawford Patterson Legion

Or was Legion not?

 

Crawford should been sent packing when he QUIT the team a few years back.

Joe is all about Joe.

I was waiting for this. I just didn't think it would be so soon. "Billy G. is going to bring back the Cats and go to the Final 4." And when the team failed they would call for his head. :D

 

Give it time. Billy is new and the team has to learn his style. Yea, they have had some time. But these things take a little more time. I'm guessing in 2 weeks that this team will be a little better. I don't expect them to win a lot of games this season. They are rebuilding and that is what happens to a team that rebuilds with a new coach.

Crawford should been sent packing when he QUIT the team a few years back.

Joe is all about Joe.

 

And who allowed him to come back again?

I think his name was Orlandon or something like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.