Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Billy Gillespie be Fired?

Featured Replies

And I thought when Tubby was running though Bluegrass airport in March he just wanted a window seat.... it all makes sense now.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nu uh....I didn't see the "nahhhhhhhh" part of it.... :p

 

Yes I do realize it is not a serious site...they made it before somebody on BGP could do it.

 

I actually didn't see the "nahhh" part... My eyes aren't what they used to be. :lol:

 

I'm glad I don't get worked up over losses, it'd be a sad life.

If Tubby's players were that BAD then how did he win 20 games with them EVERY YEAR!!! I don't remember OTS losing to Gardner-Webb. OTS worse loss to Patrick Spark's and Western KY, again not even the same as Gardner-Webb!

If there is any person who seriously thinks BCG should be fired...IMO they should have their heads checked.

 

This was one game out of several, with a new coach who is trying to implement his system.

 

Proof that UK fans need to chill out and not call for the coaches head anytime they lose a game = Rich Brooks.

Two weeks until the next game...I would dread those practices!

 

Bottom line, this is a very poor team. Tubby, Billy, Rick, whoever would struggle with this club. There just isn't much talent, especially on the low block. They will improve, but reality hit tonight...this team will struggle.

 

 

Not a Tubby basher, but when you recruit the likes of Carter, that's what you're gonna get. I know, he's hurt, but he's been hurt forever, and when healthy he couldn't play.

He came into a no win situation. This should put the work ethic to the test.

 

 

At least the pay is good.

 

 

Not a Tubby supporter, but this is totally untrue. Tubby came into a no-win situation (if you win a national championship, you did it with Rick's players, if you don't you're a total idiot. That's a no-win situation).

 

BCG doesn't come close to falling into that kind of pressure cooker. He's following an unpopular coach with both players and fans, so there's a big upside there....Unless you lose Gardner and Webb. You've got to guard one of those guys. Apprantely Webb can really play, and Gardner can shoot if you leave him alone. ;)

All tonight proves is that he's not a miracle worker.

 

This is correct! I have never seen a UK roster this crappy.:madman:

How did I know that this loss would be laid at the feet of OTS? Priceless.

 

Was it Tubby that didn't call a time-out early and let the game get away? That was flat-out embarrassing.

 

Seriously, give me the last loss for UK that was that ridiculous? Would it have been when they were on probabtion? Absurd.

I was there the night Penn State beat us. I think that probably qualifies.

Was it Tubby that didn't call a time-out early and let the game get away? That was flat-out embarrassing.

 

They took THREE in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.